Where are we?

I have made a sequel

I have made a sequel..... it's not publish yet.... I'll publish it when this book is finish.... 

edit: HAHAH I DELETED THE BOOK XOXO

Y/N POV

"Uhhhhh where are we?"-Lou
"I don't know...inside of a box.... WAIT! HOW DID YOU GET THROUGH THE PORTAL!"

"I don't know...."
"I thought you couldn't come to the big world!"

"Well that's what the robots told me. I mean...I never tried......"
"YOU NEVER- UGHHHHH"

"The kids are gonna be so excited!"

I had no idea who that voice belong to but they had a British accent.....

"SHIT LOU WHAT DO WE DO!?'
"PLAY DEAD!"

We both played dead.... I had no idea we could go so long without blinking....

The box opened and a man took us out holy shit their huge!!!!

A female voice with a British accent then said" Are you sure George and Charlotte are going to like them?"

"Of course they will honey. They're perfect. A prince and a princess deserve perfect things."

Hold up did he just say a princess and a prince....

"William nothing is perfect in this world...."????

"Oh but for grandmother there is Catherine "-William (yes you are in England. You are in the palace and yes you will be dolls of Prince George and Princess Charlotte....)

"OK mabey Elizabeth is a little too extreme for perfect but-"Catherine

"Mother!"-George
"Father!"-Charlotte

"Quick hide the dolls Willam!"

Willam then put us back in the box and tried acting natural...
"Yes children?"-Charlotte

"George won't let me play with him!"

"Charlotte is keep putting my army as fancy gentlemen!"

Oh boy this is not going to be good...

Lou POV

OH MY DOLLS WE'RE GOING TO BE THE DOLLS OF ROYALTIES!!!!!!!
DON'T FREAK OUT LOU! Stay calm!

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and looked at Y/N. She did the same then she started asking questions.

"Who are they? Why are we here? Why-".
"SHhhhhh! They'll hear you!" I whisper yell

"Willam is  the Duke of Cambridge meaning he is a prince. Catherine is the his wife, she's the Duchess of Cambridge. George is their son and Charlotte is their daughter. Try and keep up!"

"How do you know that?"
"I don't know...hmmmm....BY LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATION AND BY THEIR ACCENT!" I yelled but not loud enough for the humans to hear.

"OK, sorry Geez you don't have to get all snappy about it...."

"No I didn't mean to be snappy I'm just pumped that I'm actually in the 'Big World'."
" That reminds me, what did you mean that we're soulmates?"

She blushed when she was asking the question which made me blush.

"Ummmmm......... Well you see.... The mark on your wrist. It says:
I know you hope to Go to the big you-know-where
Those are the words I first said when we met. Then on my wrist *shows wrist* it has the lyrics to your song.... So when a doll meets their soulmate the first words the say when they see them appears on your wrist so yeah........ we're soulmates......"

"That's a lot to take in......"

"Well I mean- OH SHIT THEIR ABOUT TO PICK US UP AGAIN! PLAY DEAD!"

Oh boy this is a weird day.....first I was in the gauntlet. Then I tried destroying the portal and now I'm in the big world.... actually going to have a kid.....