mine. (not a smut)

Adrien POV (new POV YESSSS)

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. "uuugghhhhhhhh"

(ya know i feel like to do this to my alarm clock starts at 0:47

mehhhhhh I hate Online classes........all tho I only get it from 8:00 am - 12:20 PM but STILLLLLLL)

"why do I need stupid classes going to the 'Big World'? (idk it's Lou's rule....)

I got up and got myself ready. After I finish getting ready I left to go to classes.... Being a model ain't easy. ( ya think cause the real Adrien can't even go to the cinema because of his 'father' here this is what i'm talking about)

There girls trying to kiss me but not as much when they see Lou...God it's like they never saw a boy doll before.....

I got to class and saw Y/N. She waved and I waved back. I had a weird feeling in my stomach.... I didn't know how to describe it....

*after class caz I CAN!*

"Hey Y/N!!!!"

"oh hey Adrien." ( i can't stop thinking bout a meme bahhahaha)

(mahahahaah i'm using that with u and Lou)

"ummm i need to talk to about something..." ( nah man don't do it...or else u just signed ur death slip to Lou...)

"OK....."

I did not know what came over me and I almost kissed Y/N. She dogged my lips and slapped me..

 She dogged my lips and slapped me

(mahaha Twilight....)

"WHAT THE HECK ADRIEN AGRESETE!!!!!" (GAH THE MEME KILL ME NOW!!!)

"I'm sorry...i-i-"

"ADRIEN I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE..."

"W-w-what, who?"

"I-i... i don't wanna say who it is..."

she ran and I'm pretty sure I just messed up my friendship

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!???"

that voice send shivers down my body.... I turned around and saw Lou......Uh oh.....

"Lou...I-I can explain-"

" YOU CAN EXPLAIN HA I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! LISTEN HERE IMPERFECTON I'M ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE! I'M THE ONE SHE LOVES! I'M THE ONE WHO SHE'S GOING TO MARRY! I'M HER SOULMATE AND SHE IS MINE! SHE'S NEVER GOING TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU, AN IMPERFECTION! "

Lou POV

I started screaming at this imperfection for almost kissing my Y/N. I used every curse word in the book. Then I said something in French so I wouldn't make  Y/N mad so I had to apologise for 2 things....

"T'ES MOCHE ! VOUS AVEZ MÊME L'AIR PIRE QUE NE POUPÉES LAID! TU ES UNE ERREUR ! L'USINE A FAIT UNE ERREUR EN VOUS FAISANT! VOUS DEVRIEZ ÊTRE RECYCLÉ!"

Translation:

YOU ARE FUCKING UGLY! YOU EVEN LOOK WORST THAN DOES UGLY DOLLS!! YOU ARE A MISTAKE! THE FACTORY MADE A MISTAKE MAKING YOU! YOU SHOULD BE RECYCLED!(what I know french 🇨🇵)

"And you know I kissed her and she liked it!"-Lou
"W-what?"-Adrien

"Yeah you heard me right and you should have tasted her (favorite flavor) lip gloss. Mwah it was Perfection."

I began walking away from him and I said right before entering my limo:
"Ha She's mine! So don't get hopes for ever having a chance with her!"

Ok ok....so....idk if u like Adrien cause I used to have a crush on him. Again my type are blonde boys.... So I'm going to stop there for today so later people

Mehhehehe BTS as dolls, babies idk what u call them.

To be continued...