I'd rather be me with you ( picture got nothing to do with this xD)

Lou Pov

" So as your punishment... you will have separated classes from them."

" ...."

" Is there a problem?~"

" ummm yes... Why is that my punishment and why are you not giving me cruel punishments?"

" Because a doll like me can't give a cruel punishment sweetheart~"

" OK first of all I have a name and second you already gave a cruel punishment to my friends."

" Your 'friends' needed that lesson"

"hmph...." 

" and how can a doll like me remember your name?'

" You can remember the uglies and somehow everything I do..."

I looked away from Y/N knowing she had a fair point. ( Y/N uses fair point it seems to be effective xD) 

" Do you want me to give you a more harsh punishment~" I smirked evily at her.
" N-no" She said that with blushing... wait if she's blushing does that mean she like me....pfttttt no but I mean who wouldn't. I scanned her face looking every detail. She really was perfect.

Y/N POV 

Lou was scanning my face and I couldn't help but blush. I notice how beautiful his hair was ( NO Y/N DON'T ADMIRE HIM THERE!) His blue eyes sparkled but he said something catching me off guard...

" Done admiring sweetheart~"

" uhhhhhhh(quick think Y/N) You were staring at me first."

" I-I-I..."

" You what?..."

" You can leave Y/N."

I got up and left. I just left him speechless. ( dammm right that's why i putted the ohhhh meme)

Lou Pov

did she just.... played that card.... uhhhhh..... why am I so proud of her.

I got from my desk and saw Y/N walking to her house with boys fainting. why do I feel this way when other guys are looking at her. I sighed and walked out of my office and ordered a robot to separate Uglies classes from Y/N. I  then headed to my room which was almost the size of a regular house. 

song starts at 0:05 just imagine it's only Lou

I'd rather be tall
I'd rather be smart
I'd rather be sure you know I care
Wherever you go
Whatever you start
I'd rather be sur
e you know I'm there
I'd rather I always be a part of whatever you do
I'd rather be me with you

Wherever we go                                                                                                                                                                      I already trust

I'd know what to do if it were us
I'd know what to say
I'd know how to be
I'd know your entire syllabus
I can't think of any other thing in the world I would rather do
If I could be
I'd rather be me with you

2 chapters in 1 day yessssss