Recycled

Those are things about myself up there.....Emeli if your reading this. YES IT IS THE HOMEWORK FROM LIFE SKILLS!!!!!!!!!! AND YES I PUT ALAN WALKER! 

Y/N POV (ME: *evil psychopath laugh* and for does of you who don't know what a Yandere is :) A character, usually a girl,(but in this case a boy) who fits the archetype of being genuinely kind, loving, or gentle, as well as obsessed with their love interest, sometimes demonstrating this through violent behaviour and trying to kill the people who come in there way to being with their love interest)

Lou ordered Tuesday to get up (ma'am, ma'am, this is a wEnDy'S dRiVe ThRu...."

She hesitated but then Kitty cocked the gun. She quickly got up and started walking. I was weak so Lou had a robot drive me at his mansion. Man I really wanted to see Tuesday die.(dammmmmmmmmmm you savage......)

Lou POV

I had a robot drive Y/N to my mansion because she was weak. 

We walked to the recycling bin to recycle Tuesday. 

"Well Tuesday.....I never thought I do this.....HA WHO AM I KIDDING I ALWAY WANTED TO DO THIS!!!"- Lou

"ooooof-"-Kitty

"and I oooop-" Lydia

"*dramatic gasp*"-Tuesday

"Girls do you want to see this or?......"-Lou

"Just do it....."-Kitty

"Imma just closed my eyes...."-Lydia

"Well Tuesday....it was nice knowing ya..... SIKE! *pushes Tuesday down to the recycling bin

I heard Tuesday scream. I didn't really care much. I turned on the machine and well........we heard her scream to death.........

"Listen, No one can find ou about this. If you say anything It's recycling. Got it?"-Lou

The Spy Girls, well what's left of them nodded their heads. 

"Now excuse me I need to take Y/N to the hospital."

Kitty POV

Lou ran to take Y/N to the hospital. I hope she didn't get hurt to bad....

"Hey Kitty....."-Lydia

"Yeah?...."-

"Don't you think that Lou is you know.....turning into a Yandere?...."

"Ummmmmmm.....Kinda.....Ok yes he's acting like a Yandere...."

"I hope Y/N can handle him....."

"Me too....she's been through enough already......"

"Welp....hope Lou doesn't kill anyone else...."

"ya......"

"Soooooo what was going on with you and that boy~?"-Lydia

"WHAT.!!!??? NOTHING, NOTHING."

"mmmmhhhhmmmmmm~ your blushing~ you like him don't you~...."

"PFFFFTTTT NOOOOOOOOOO!"-

"Yeah sure~"

"LIDYAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

To Be continued.....