Introductions

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Charlie. And you are?"

He said looking at me the whole time. I started to open my mouth to speak but Michael interrupted me.

"You don't have to answer him babe."

Not even a second after he said that Charlie punched him in the face which made his lip start to bleed.

"Let her answer Michael! Stop interrupting our conversation. Now dear what is your name?"

He asked with a devilish grin.

"M....my....n...name is Mad... Maddy."

I said barely being able to form a sentence because of how scared I was.

"That a beautiful name. Now everyone we are going to play a game but in order to play this game I need to untie you guys from your seats and handcuff you all. So I will start with the lovely Maddy."

He approached me and caressed my cheek before he untied me. This caused Michael to growl because Charlie touched my cheek that way. After I was untied he handcuffed me and sat me down on the floor. He then proceeded to do the same with all the boys. He sat us down in the same way we were sitting in the chairs.

Charlie sat down next to Calum and began to explain what we were going to be doing.

"Ok so we are going to be playing a few games to break the tension the first one will be a mix of truth or dare and spin the bottle. I will spin first and whoever it lands on I have to kiss and then I have to ask the truth or dare. And I know there is only one girl but I'll make it work."

So he turned the bottle and of course it landed on me. He came over to me and leaned in to kiss me. I leaned away which made him angry. So he grabbed my face and then forced me to kiss him.

"Maddy truth or dare?"

I wasn't feeling daring so I said "truth".

"Ok I dare you to take your shirt off."

"But I didn't say dare I said truth."

"Just do it I don't give a shit about what you said just do it."

"B....but I can't m...my hands are handcuffed."

"Then I'll come help you." he said with a smirk as he crawled over to do so.

"Leave her alone Charlie! She hasn't done anything to deserve this." Michael said and the rest of the boys agreed.

And of course that caused Charlie to go over to Michael and hit him in the gut after he took my shirt off. Luckily I had a camisole on underneath my shirt.

"It is your turn to spin the bottle now Maddy."

I twisted the bottle and thank god it landed on Michael. I crawled over to him and kissed him he kissed me back and tears fell down my face. I had no reason why those guy was doing this to us but I wanted it to stop.

I crawled back over to my spot and asked Michael "truth or dare?". But before Michael answered Charlie butted in.

"No no Maddy I have to ask him. You don't get to."

So he started to ask him but Ashton interrupted him.

"We have had enough of this game can we do another one?"

Charlie looked at him then agreed.

"The next game is 7 minutes in heaven. And I get to pick who goes first. So I'm picking me and Maddy. Cmon lets go."

I stood up and followed him in to the room. He sat me on the bed and tried to make out with me, but I resisted as much as I could. Doing this caused him to hit me. We didn't use all of the seven minutes because he just kept hitting me and that made him lose interest.

He stood up in defeat and pulled me up off the bed before he led me back to my seat.

"Maddy who are you going to pick?"

"Michael."

Charlie just shook his head and said "Ok let me take your hand cuffs off first so you guys can do whatever."

He took off our hand cuffs and me and Michael walked to the room. Michael locked the door behind us.

"What did he do to you Mads?"

"All he did was hit me cuz I wouldn't do what he wanted."

"Ok we are getting out of here alright after our seven minutes are up I'm going to pick you and Calum. You guys are going to go out that window and get help. Me and the boys can defend ourselves but you and Cal have to run as fast as you can to get help ok? I know you guys can do it."

He said in a whisper. Just hearing this plan made me cry because I didn't want to leave him with this freak and I was afraid about what was going to happen. But I agreed to go through with the plan.

The rest of the time we just laid there in each others arms until our time was up.

We walked out and Michael have Calum and nod before he said "I choose Calum and Maddy."

Me and Calum walked to the room and Calum locked the door.

"Ok let's do this."

He said as he opened the window. He went out first and I followed. We then ran as fast as we could to go to a place to get help. The first place we thought of was my parents house and from there we would get my dad and go to the police station.

But the whole time I couldn't help but think about what was happening to Michael and the boys but we needed to help them as fast as we could.

__________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is lame. But thank you for reading so far. It means a lot.