Arriving

I walked off of the plane and to my surprise it was warm. I took off my hoodie and followed my mom, dad, and my younger sister and brother Lisa and Stanley.

I didn't want to move to Australia I was perfectly fine in New York. We just had to move because my father's job got relocated here. I didn't leave without a fight.

I was so angry I wouldn't move from the front step. My father had to pick me up and carry me to the car. But of course my mom just thinks it is just because I don't think I will make friends but that isn't why. It is just because why would I want to move.

Well we made our way to the car and my mom said "It is going to be about 30 minutes so I will tell you when we are close."

------45 minutes later--------

"Maddy, Lisa, Stanley wake up we are there!"

I woke up and saw a huge blue house with black shutters in front of us. I got out and brought my bags up to the house my dad said I could pick what room I get. so I picked the biggest one.

After I unpacked I went downstairs to grab something to eat. That is when I saw a note that said :

Hey Maddy me and your father are grocery shopping with your siblings we will be back in about 3 hours. We are also going clothes shopping so see you later.

I sighed then grabbed a banana. not soon after i began to eat the doorbell rang. I answered it and saw 4 boys who looked pretty attractive. the shortest one said "Hi I am Ashton and these are my friends Calum, Luke, and Michael. We live down the street and just came to see if you and your family would like to be showed around."

I looked at them to make sure they weren't going to hurt me then said

"Uh sure let me just write my parents a note and I will be right out. And how about you guys come in it might take me a while to find something to write on and with."

As I said that I noticed the one with blondish very light blue hair who Ashton said was Michael was whispering to the one that was darker skinned who's name was Calum.

I shrugged it off then led them inside.

--------------------------------------------

So hey guys I decided to make a new fanfiction. I hope you guys like it I will update as much as I can. x