Being A Tourist

After I invited them in they sat down uncomfortably. All though I never had a lot of friends I was very friendly and I always try to make people feel at home.

So when they looked uncomfortable I began to worry.

"Uh guys are you ok? Do you want something to drink?"

They all looked at each other the. Luke said "No that's ok. We will be getting something to eat while we are out. Oh and by the way you never told us your name."

"Oh sorry my name is Madison. And I just realized we know much about each other."

Calum said "Oh yeah well we will just talk about that when we are out now stop procrastinating and write that note!"

After he said that Michael hit his arm and said "Hey! Be nice we don't want to be mean and scare her off!"

Those were the most words you had heard from him.

"Ok I am done let's go before Calum blows a gasket."

They all just stared at me quizzically.

"It is an expression it means before Calum goes crazy with anticipation! Haha."

They all said in sync "Ohhh." I nodded then followed them down the sidewalk.

"Don't you guys have a car? I don't like exercise!"

Calum poked Michael in the stomach and Michael pushed him. Ashton said "Sorry we don't have a car I guess you are going to have to get some exercise."

I sighed then kept following them watching them whisper back and forth. After we got halfway into town my phone rang.

---- Incoming Call From: Mom ------

Mom: Hey Maddy where the hell are you?

Me: I left a note. I am with some new friends they are showing me around, and how did you know that I wasn't home?

Mom: Our neighbour Mrs. Vice said she saw you leave.

Me: Mom I am fine goodbye!

------ End Of Call--------

I figured she would be pissed but oh well. After awhile we arrived to a beach.

"Maddy come on! Don't worry you don't have to go in the water." Calum said.

I shook my head then sat down. Not too long after I sat down Michael sat down next to me.

"Oh hey there. Why aren't you going to swim?"

"Oh I just think if is rude to go swimming when you are with someone who doesn't want to swim." he said then smiled.

"Ok well then you should show me around while they are swimming, making fools of themselves, and staring at us."

That made Michael look over then blush. "Yes please let us go before they embarrass both of us"

He dragged me away from the beach and to a little restaurant. We were seated and ordered our food. We were sitting awkwardly waiting for our food.

While we were waiting we got to know each other really well. We were laughing the whole time. But once the food came we did no talking only eating which made us laugh.

We were so focused that we didn't notice the boys walking past the window, staring and cheering.

When we were done eating we left and the whole group finished showing me around town. and the whole time Michael stayed by my side and told me jokes. so by the end of the journey the boys let me and Michael say goodbye.

"So thanks for showing me around will I see you guys tomorrow?"

Ashton said "Yeah, we put our numbers in your phone we will text you when we are on our way over! Bye."

I shook my head then sighed. I will see

them tomorrow. I watched as they walked away and it looked like the boys were teasing Michael and he kept looking back at the house. I was thinking about the day and how I had such a great time with Michael. But my thoughts were interrupted by my mom staring angrily at me.

----------------------------------------------

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR. AND IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE BOYS. AND YES I KNOW THAT THAT THEY DONT HAVE A LOT OF PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS SO YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!