Gah!Fire need to calm down and aware with his surrounding.He might not obtain the sixth sense but he would focus on his all five senses..just pretend this was practice but in survival mode.

"How you want to fight if you closed your eyes huh"Kira said to him.

"I have my own way " Fire said.

Fire could hear that Kira commanded Natsu to attack him.Fire could felt that Natsu ran towards him..

"Fire Dragon Punch "Natsu launched his attack toward Fire.

Fire could feel the heat came and without hesitation he dodged and then jumped back.Luckilly they were still in the tunnel.Echo!

"Well that boy use his hearing sense to detect Natsu attack.Fascinated"Kira said.

She then attacked Fire at the blind spot.Fire yelled as he was being kicked at the back.He tch.

"Damn..two versus one"Fire clenched his teeth.

He sensed an attack came from his right.Must be Natsu..he dodged again but he being punched at his stomach by Kira at his right.

"Aghh...how can I counter like this"Fire laid on floor and he still closed his eyes.

"Fire Dragon Roar!!!"Natsu launched his ultimate attack on Fire.

Fire shocked and yeah he being burnt alive and in pain.He yelled painfully!!

He was Fire...and this fire never affect or hurt him..he would never lose...he need to escape and defeat them....

Yeah as we could see...Fire was in full of spirit.

"I cannot lost..I must be more stronger...for my siblings and for my Izuku niisan!!!"

BOOMM!!!!

An explosion occurred by Fire.Natsu and Kira shocked.The whole tunnel full of flame and heat.They could see...a monster !

Ya...Fire was very piss off..he glared deathly to them.His eyes flame!!

"Heh now i know how to defeat you"Fire closed his eyes...

Ya he unlocked a Ki..sense of heat.He could see heat came from two bodies.Fire had gone beyond plus ultra!!!..lets say he had surpassed his limit

He transformed into his second form.Blaze!.

"What he envolved!!"Kira shocked.

"So lets finish this..im gonna take you down"Blaze concentrated his fist as fire engulfed his fist.

"Natsu..attack him with your full power"Kira commanded him.

Natsu plunged himself towards Blaze.

"Tch...i can see and feel your heat..."Blaze plunged forward too and moved his fire fist forward...Natsu did same too..

"ORAAAAA!!!!!"Blaze yelled as his  fist met Natsu fire fist.

BOOM!!.

Natsu flied backwards and hit Kira.Kira yelled as she lost her focus made Natsu conscious from the hypnotic.

Kira yelled as she lost her focus made Natsu conscious from the hypnotic

Imagine that all red..n thats how Fire unlocked heat Ki

"Ouchh..what happen!"Natsu could felt his body full of bruise.

Blaze smirked as he managed to defeat them.Natsu awed as he saw Blaze.

"Whats happen actually"Natsu fainted

Blaze felt down and fainted due lost energy and turned into Fire.Kira groaned but she smiled.

"Well this kid had great potential..."she smiled in pain.

She looked at hidden camera.She knew that Lady Fuyuki watched all these scenario.

Yo Arez here...yeahhh..new chapter..well this quite long...hope you guys like it✌...well for the main pic above2...thats I draw myself..still practising...well I posted in my ig...@arezart99

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

TERBAIKK!!!

ORAAAA!!!!

#englishismy2ndlamguage✌