Chapter 9 - Is This What You Hoped For?

Andrea's P. O. V

Once we arrived at the theatre Hannah opened the door for us. -"God, it took so long for you guys. I was getting worried." She let us in and her eyes landed on Tommy. -"Tommy! I'm glad to see you're okay." She hugged him and noticed him holding his side. -"I'll have a look at that later." She told him and once we were all inside she locked the door again. -"Where's Dina?" Ellie asked. -"Uh, sleeping in the back room. I think she's slightly better. But I don't wanna jinx anything." Hannah said. -"Okay, I'm going to see her." Ellie said but before she left she had a look at me. Like she was asking me if she can go. I nodded at her. -"I'm fine." I said but mostly I just mouthed it. Ellie smiled at me and went to see Dina.

-"So, how long have y'all been holed up here?" Tommy asked and put his backpack on a table. -"Um, two days now. Andrea, Dina and Ellie three." Hannah answered. -"And you? Where have you been staying?" Jesse asked him. -"Um, here and there. I was always moving ya know. Harder to get spotted." He replied. -"Have you saw any of them? Except the one in Serevena." I asked a bit angry as all that my mom has said to me came back. -"Uh, yeah. I killed the mexican guy. But other than that. No." He replied. -"Hm. And how about you stop bullshiting and tell me the truth." I went closer to him. -"What? I don't know what you're talking about. What are you getting at?" He asked confused. -"No, no. You stop this charade right now! I know what you're hiding from me! From us!" I yelled at him. -"Andrea, calm down. What are you going?" Hannah asked confused. Tommy's face expresion had changed to shocked. He knows. I charged at him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He couldn't back away because there was a table behind him. -"Andrea!" Jesse yelled. -"Fucking tell me!" I yelled at Tommy's face. Jesse and Hannah grabbed my hands and pulled me off of him. I was struggling. -"Let go of me!" They didn't. -"Andrea you need to lay down. Relax." Hannah said. -"Relax? Relax?! How do you want me to relax with this fucker in the same building!?" I yelled at her still facing Tommy. -"Tommy what is she talking about?" Jesse asked. Tommy just looked down on the floor. I motioned for them to let me go, they did. -"Tell them. Father." I said calmly but angry at the same time.

-"What?" Jesse and Hannah were confused. We all just watched Tommy. And waited for his next words. -"How long have you known?" I asked him. -"*mumbling*" I couldn't understand what he said. -"How long?!" I said louder. -"Since you came back to Jackson from Salt Lake city." He said. -"Five years ago." That's almost from the beginning. -"The whole time?" I asked not believing what I'm hearing. -"I saw your Firefly pendant and it wasn't hard to put two and two together." He said. -"What do you mean?" I asked quietly. -"Your mother.....she was in Jackson when I joined. We started having some.....thing between us......And then she got pregnant. I couldn't handle it because in the same time I was with Maria......I cheated on her. I said Alex that she has to go before people will start asking......I exalted her in a way......It was clear she's going to try and find Fireflies, I just didn't think she could actually do it. Joel was the only one who knew. And when I saw her back in the lodge. It was too late, the fight started before I could warn Joel. And then I missed her by inches like a day ago..... That's it. I don't know anything else."

When he was done telling his story everybody was speechless. My cheeks were wet with tears, and they weren't drying. -"I'm sorry." He added. -"Um, I think I'm going to lay down.....this is...a lot." Hannah said. -"I'm going with you." Jesse said and both of them left to the upper floors. Perhaps to the radio room. -"You disgust me." I said to him but before I stormed out of the room he said. -"You know, she always wanted a daughter named Andrea. Said she thinks that name suits brave people....Now I see she was right." I didn't reply. I went to Frost, just petting him always calmed me down a bit.

I was crying my eyes out. He fucking knew the whole time. How could he keep something like that?! I know I'm not the most honest person myself but.....Fuck. This is something even I couldn't keep. And Joel? He knew. And he didn't tell me. Both of the Miller brothers are just fucking liars! I guess this is how Ellie felt.....shit. -"Andrea, are you okay?" Ellie asked me. -"Do I fucking look okay?!" I snapped at her. I slide down against a nearby wall. -"I'm sorry...." I said still crying. -"It's fine." She sit next to me and put her hand on my back. I put my head on her shoulder and cried into it. How come she's always here when I need her? -"Shh, it's okay. Is it about the aquarium?" She asked with a sweet voice. I just shook my head. I opened my mouth to speak but only a loud sob came out. I just can't do this anymore. It's too much. Everything is happening so fast. -"Hey.....What's wrong?" Ellie wrapped both of her arms around me. God....I love her. I cried in her chest and she put her chin on my head. With one of her hands on my head and the other at my back, rubbing them up and down. We sat there for a while and she just tried to calm me down. And after a while it worked. -"Tommy....he.." I started. -"What did he do?" She asked kinda ready to go after him. -"Nothing. Ellie.....he's my father.." I said. Ellie was shocked by it. But then she hugged me more tightly. -"Oh." Was the only thing she said. But she kept hugging me tightly. I think we both fell asleep. As I can't remember the next few hours.