Chapter 6 - Allies

Andrea's P. O. V

When I came back to reality I realized I must've fallen asleep. I had Ellie's jacket on me as a cover. That's really sweet of her. I streched and put Ellie's and my jacket off 'cuz I was warm enaugh.

 I streched and put Ellie's and my jacket off 'cuz I was warm enaugh

-This is what Andrea is wearing now, brown T-shirt with it

Then I went to look for them. I followed the only noise I could hear. When I came to the room both Ellie and Dina were sitting on the floor. Ellie had her hand on Dina's back and they were both just smiling at each other. I guess she already apologized, good. -"Oh. Am I interupting something?" I put my hands up and backed away a little. -"Good morning. No, don't worry." Dina said. -"How did you sleep?" Ellie asked me. -"Eh, it was pretty good, thanks." I replied. I opened my mouth to ask Dina how she is but a radio chatter came in. -"Casualties reported in Fourteen. All availeble units report. Over." Then another voice replied. -"This is site Thirteen. Unit Lima nearby. How many Scars you got? Over." -"Negative on Scars. Lone male trespasser. Armed. Over" When the voice in the radio said that Ellie imidietly shot up to her knees. -"Lone male tresapasser?" Dina said. -"Tommy." Ellie replied. -"Dina, where is site Fourteen?" I asked and got closer to the map laying infront of them. -"I'm not entirely sure." She said. -"Okay, then guess." Ellie told her. Dina took a moment to think out loud. -"So, if site two is over here. And Thirteen is all the way over there.......I guess is somewehere in this neighborhood." She pointed out on the map. -"Hillcrest." Ellie read it. -"Then let's get Tommy." I said and we all went down to get our gear.

Dina opened the door and went to put the chair down. -"Ungh." She didn't feel well. -"Dina?" Ellie worried about her. -"Yeah, not good." She replied. -"Dina, I think you shouldn't go with like this. It's dangerous." I said and put my hand on her shoulder. -"She's right. Let us go get him, and you keep tracking them." Ellie agreed with me. -"Are you sure?" Dina insisted. -"Possitive." I said and she nodded. I headed out the door but Dina gave Ellie her bracelet before we left. -"It's for luck." Dina reassured Ellie. -"I don't believe in luck." Ellie replied. -"Well I do." She said and gave her a short kiss. -"Don't worry Dina, I'm her lucky charm already." I smiled at her. -"Yeah, but who's yours then?" She replied and closed the door behind us. -"Ready?" Ellie turned her face to me. -"I hope." I replied and we headed to Hillcrest.

--1 hour later--

-"Shit. I think we took a wrong turn somewehere." Ellie said looking helplessly into the map. -"I think we're on the right place." I replied. -"Andrea, your map orientation is shit. How can you be so sure?" Ellie asked and i just pointed above us, there was a sign that said 'Hillcrest'. -"Oh, I didn't see that." Ellie put away her map. BOOM! -"Yep, and that's your other proof." I said to Ellie. -"Let's just hope we're not too late." She replied and we ran towards the explosion. When I was running I didn't noticed a dead runner and stumbled on it. -"Fuck." I cursed to myslef and got up. But when I did I heard the runner make a sound, I aimed my gun at it but it didn't move. It was just making sounds and moving his eyes. -"What the fuck? Why is it not moving?" Ellie looked at the runner too. I examined it's body and noticed a stab wound right in the middle of his lower back. -"Some one has cut his spinal cord. Which means he lives, but can't move." I said to Ellie and she gave me a confused look. -"How the fuck do you know that?" She asked. -"I'm spending a lot of time with Hannah. Now that I think about it, I should limit it. The doctors there are so smart it hurts my ears." I chuckled. -"Well, anyway someone got lucky. Should we put it out of it's missery?" Ellie asked and aimed her gun at the unmoving infected. I nodded. BANG! With that done we continued.