The Ice Demon's Signature Party Trick

The next two days they spent in bed. Nik refused to let Isa leave their room. So, they stayed, eating, sleeping, bathing and the other kind of sleeping, together. It was their own little bubble of happiness, one that was only interrupted once when Nik told her of the white oak that Rebekah was out hunting for. That conversation also only came about because she had called to check in and update her brother on her progress as well as to ask about Isa's condition.
Now, relaxed and sated, Nik and Isa strolled through the streets of some town a little while away from Mystic Falls on their hunt for Finn and Esther. A hunt that was going rather well if they did say so.

"Hello, Finn," Nik greeted with a grin as he and Isa walked on either side of him.

"Hello, Niklaus, Isa. I have nothing to say to you," he huffed, almost annoyed with their presence.

"Well, we're not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where is our Mother?"

"Yes, I owe her a little something for snapping my neck, kidnapping me and then trying to kill me," Isa said sweetly as they walked. "Perhaps an Ice Demon specialty."

"She's gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again," Finn answered.

"I'll never understand what you have against us, Finny. I mean who wouldn't take up immortality, being stronger, faster, more lethal than anything else on earth," Isa asked as her handbag bounced on her hip as they walked.

"Yes, it's fortunate that we found you in time. We require your assistance," Niklaus informed him.

"I have no wish to help you, only to see you dead," Finn continued as they walked.

"Wait but, you won't be able to see us dead, because if we die, you die, so wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid," Isa pointed out as her ponytail swung behind her.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollow charms," Finn huffed as they began to cross the street.

Nik placed a hand on Finn's arm as he said, "Why, when I can bother my big brother?"

"We need you to accompany us to Mystic Falls, Finn," Isa explained as they all walked at a hurried pace.

"We've a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together," Nik continued as Finn stopped in frustration.

"I have no wish to be unlinked."

Nik put a hand out towards his brother's chest, ever so sophisticated as he held him back and away from his wife. "Again, with the wishes."

"Let's rephrase then, shall we?" Isa offered, a fake smile on her face as she stood behind her husband, letting him have this even though she was perfectly capable of saving herself.

"You will come back with us, or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted in for 900 years," Nik threatened.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You and your wife might not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah and darling Kol," Finn pointed out almost mockingly.

Isa's grin was truly wicked as she said, "No one said anything about daggers. You don't have to be dead to be locked in a coffin and cemented into the ground."

Finn's eyes widened before he pushed past them and sped off. 

Only to be met in an alleyway with Rebekah.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother," she said sweetly but her face was devoid of any love or happiness.

"You're siding with him?!" Finn asked in disbelief. "Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."