I sit on my bed looking at my journal and back at my closet. That's when I grab my phone and text Devin.

I hop into the shower and put on some sweatpants and a tank top with some crocs

I hop into the shower and put on some sweatpants and a tank top with some crocs. I walk out the door to see Jordan isn't there so I text her that I'm leaving and walk over to his house.

I knock on the door and it's opened by Kevin I think his name was. "Yo Devon Venus is here." He yells up the steps.

Devon comes to get me and we head up the steps. "After you." He says holding to door open for me I walk in and sit on the bed.

"Thanks you." I say as he sits in the chair at the recording desk. "So now can I ask why you're here?"

"Yes you can."

"Why are you here?" He says.

"I'm here because I need you to help me make a song. I already have some lyrics but I need a beat and a place to record so I was wondering if you could help?" I say making a please face so he couldn't say no.

He thinks for a minute before answering me. "Yeah but can you sing?" He says laughing.

"Yes dummy!" I say laughing with him. "Let me hear."

He puts on Love me Keyshia Cole and I start singing.

"Oh love, never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin', I found
Love, never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin' I found, found you"

"Ok I see you." He says giving me a high five.

"Ok so what do you have so far?" He ask as I get out my note book. I flip through the pages until I find one that I really like "Too much" it reads.

"I'm going to let you hold this to read but stay on that page please." I say handing him the journal.

"I actually love this Venus. Like you can write!" He says smiling.

"Thank you that really means a lot to me.

SKIP A LITTLE

DEVIN'S POV

I sit on my bed while Venus is singing her heart out. I just admire her the way her curls bounce with every movement or how her tattoos tell a story or how her voice is so beautiful. Who ever this song is about they lost a good one.

I know that we just met but I know I'm gonna fall in love with this girl. I just know it.

VENUS'S POV

As I finish up my last verse I see Devin just looking at me. "Yo weirdo I'm done can I listen to it." I say finally getting is attention.

He walks over the his computer and clicks at something and does something else and that's when I hear my song.

I sit and look at him for a minute until I just wrap my arms around him. "Thank you because you don't know how much I needed to do this today."

"Anytime." He says back.

As I'm in his arms I feel how I did with Zion safe and like I belonged there like magnets were pulling us together.

We pull apart and we look at each other until I feel myself leaning in as well does he. Our lips touch and for a second it feels good.

"We can't." I say getting farther from him.

"Why Venus. Tell me what we can't." He says a little frustrated.

" I'm pregnant. And I just got out of a relationship with the dad. I don't want to force a kid on you that's not yours. "

"You know I don't care what you have going on right? Who ever the guy is fuck him because he let a good girl get away but I'm not going to make that mistake. I'm going to love the fuck out of you and this baby and hey I'll be the daddy for all I care. I just want to see we're this can go because you are amazing Venus you really are."

I jump into his arms and kiss him. I kiss him like I've never kissed anyone before. Give me a few more months and I will do a lot for then kiss this man.

" I need to go Jordan cooked for us." I say ending the kiss.

"Oh ok good night." He says crossing his arms.

"How about tomorrow you take me on a date and we get dinner."

"I'll pick you up at seven." He says. "Come on let me walk you home." He says getting up.

We walk across the street hand in hand until we get to my door he spins he around and kisses me. "I'll see you tomorrow and thank you for today." I say hugging him.

"You're welcome I'll send you the song." I nod and open the door. I watch him make his way into his door before o go to Jordan's room.

"BITCH GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" I say running in her room.

"SPILL!" She yells

"So I went to Devin's house because I was having a career crisis and wanted to make a song just to see so I asked Devin and he helped me make a song!" I say getting out the first part.

"Ok then what happened." She says waiting for more.

"WE KISSED! Jordan it felt so right and HE KNOWS IM PREGNANT but he didn't care he said that he's not missing out on an amazing girl and that he would be the daddy!" I yell.

"Well my day has been a lot less eventful than yours but I did get excepted into USC!" She says getting excited.

"OMG JORDAN THATS AMAZING!" Jordan has been wanting to get into USC but she got wait listed originally.

"I'm really excited for you hoe." I say hugging her.

"So I went to get my packet and tour it today and V it's beautiful. So I think I'm gonna move on campus. I mean you have a baby on the way and I would always come back to visit." I get quite I mean we did move here to live together but a baby wasn't in the plan at all.

"If thats what you want I support you in it." I say trying to be happy for her.

I walk into my room and sit on my bed. Devin text me my song I listen too it once more before I go on Instagram. I stare at the plus button contemplating weather or not I should post it.

I press it and post it I don't really expect anything out of this I guess it's just for me. Is someone sees it they see it if they don't they don't.

As the caption I say: So today I was faced with a really hard decision about my career path and I made this song out my past week so listen if you want to. This is kinda like flipping a coin for me so let's see how it goes🤍

I end the night talking to my baby and letting them know what I did today and how much I love them. I want to say that it's a girl but we'll see in a couple more weeks.