21

Malani kept Zion and I up all night. We got zero sleep.

And when I finally got to go lay down Simon told me I needed to come in and go over your dates.

"Z get up Simon wants me to come in." I shake him a little.

He lets out a little whine and gets up.

"Please hurry I'm going to die if I don't get sleep." I grab the monitor.

"I'll try and I bring food." I say grabbing my purse.

The drive was peaceful mainly because I didn't have a crying newborn who likes to be held 24/7 anywhere near me but the other half was me missing her.

As I walk in there are more people then normal and a lot of people in the hall.

As I walk into the conference room I see Simon and a couple other guys at the table.

"Venus have a seat." He directs me to a chair.

"So we just wanted to go over album release dates and tour dates with you." Simon says.

"You need to drop two singles and then the album a couple weeks later to gain as much traction as possible. We wanted to do CRZY and everything is yours." He pitched.

"I'm cool with that but I really want to talk about tour and my final contract." I say.

"I want Malani to come with me so I will need some kind of childcare and my contract is only until my album drops and one tour and I'm getting offers." I add.

"What are others offering?" Some man ask leaning in.

"Atlantic records is offering full creative control and producer rights as well as a good amount of money." I wait for a rebuttal.

"We can give you producer rights but creative control is a no." Simon says.

"Then there is nothing to talk about after this tour I will be meeting with my new management. Because they see how big I'll be while you're stuck on the X factor searching for the next One Direction ." I smile.

"We will see what we can do." Another man says.

"If that's all I would like to get back to my daughter." I say walking out.

I'm on my way to get some canes and I'm about to walk into the building and I hear a scream. I turn around to see two girl walking up to me.

"Hi are you Kehlani?" One of the girls ask in pure shock.

It takes me a minute to notice what's going on but I say yes and they get louder.

"I have two much on repeat when are we getting new music?" The other girl ask.

"Sooner then you know." I smile.

"Can we get a picture?" They ask.

"Sure." I exclaim.

We get into the camera frame and smile.

"Thank you so much and by the way you look amazing and I love You." The girl says.

"Thank you and I love both of you." I say before walking into the store.

I get the food and make my way home.

As I approach the door I hear Malani crying.

I see Z look up with relief as I walk into the door.

"V thank god she isn't hungry she doesn't need a change." I looks stressed.

"Did you try walking with her?" I ask.

"Well no but still." He looks exhausted.

"Come on Lani girl." I grab her and walk out the back door.

I walk around the pool and bounce her. After a couple minutes I sit in one of the chairs and put her to sleep.

I hear Devon and his friends over the fence. Then I see that ball flying over the fence.

"V I'm sorry but I need it." Devon says.

I nod trying to be as quiet as possible.

He hops over and throws the ball back over.

"Can you talk?" He asks.

"Yeah let me put her down." I walk into the house.

I go put her down and put the baby monitor by Zion on the couch.

I walk out the door and up to Devon.

"So are you and Zion getting back together?" He blurts out.

"No." I say fast.

"He's staying here until Malani is a month or so then he's going back to the prettymuch house." I explain.

"Were you jealous?" I tease him.

"A little." He smiles.

"You know that I'm here when you want this V. I'm ready I really want this." He leans in.

I lean in as well. Our lips move in harmony and I feel those sparks fly again. Our lips make their way apart. And we just look at each other.

I feel eyes on me and turn to see Zion holding Malani in the doorway.

"I got to go." I say to him.