19

Zion couldn't sit still the whole time he was constantly moving. I called Jordan and she just got here. When Zion left he told the boys and they came so we have a full house.

Since She's three weeks early they are giving her steroids to help her lungs grow.

The nurse told me that I'm only five centimeters along and probably wasn't going to have her until 10 or 11.

"Owwwww!" I yell.

"V why don't you get on the birthing ball." Zion says.

"I'm having a contraction shut up." I say trying to concentrate.

"OWWW!" The whole room stops what they are doing and looks at me.

"Has a baby tried to come out of y'all? Until then shut up looking at me." I snap at them.

"Hey Venus Can I check you really quick?" One of my nurses says putting on gloves.

"Looks like you haven't moved anymore from when I check earlier. Hang in there momma." She throws the gloves in the trash but before she walks away I ask.

"Drugs I want drugs please I need them." I beg.

"I'll ask your doctor one sec." She walks out with a smile.

"Can someone sing to her she calms down when someone sings to her." I say going through another contraction.

Nick and Jordan are laid up on the little chair and the boys are laughing about something Zion is the only one by my side.

"Hey so I know I said that I wanted y'all here but can y'all please go home and get sleep?" I say with a smile.

"Yeah but please call me so I can be here before she gets here." Jordan puts on her hoodie.

"I got you hoe." I nod.

"I'll see y'all later love y'all byeeee." Edwin says walking out the door.

"Love you too." We say back.

As they walk out the doctor comes in.

"We ran some test and it shows that you can't have anything to help with the pain. I'm sorry." He walks out the room.

"I'm going to actually kill you it feels like my back and stomach are on fire and a hipo is stopping on me while being stabbed." I look at Zion

"You act like you weren't screaming my name." He smirks.

"You know what I want the try the birthing ball." I point to the large ball in the corner.

He rolls it over and helps me out of bed.

1:00AM

The nurse came in not to long ago and checked me again I'm at 9 now. I called Jordan back and she's helping me through the contractions as Zion gets all the other stuff from the car.

"I think that's it." Zion walks in with 3 different bags full of his stuff.

"Did you throw everything in a bag?" I laugh.

"I was nervous V." He says.

"What if I drop her or forget her in the store or over feed her?" He paces the room.

"Z I'm scared of that too but I've learned that as long as I'm not my mom she'll be fine. And think about how fun it's going to be learning all of this." I reassure him.

"And y'all know my mom if going to help too." Jordan adds.

"YES SHE'S GOING TO SPOIL HER!" I realize.