1

Today my life finally begins. I graduate, And I get to do it with the people I love the most. I may not have my parents here but I have the people who matter the most. Jordan and Zion.

My mom died when I was 16 and I never knew my dad. Jordan's family took me in after my mom and they have treated me like family.

I met Zion when we were freshman at a pep rally and he was the only one who wasn't trying to get with me. He was really sweet about asking me out.

Jorden and I have been best friends we were born because of our moms being best friends in high school. We are inseparable. We plan on moving to L.A in a month for College and me modeling.

Zion wants to work on his music but he hasn't heard back from anyone yet.

I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I rush into the bathroom to throw up when Jordan comes bursting into my room.

"WE ARE GRADUATINGGGG!" She says jumping around a smile comes across my face as I realize I don't have to go to that hell hole anymore.

"Ew did you just throw up?"

"Yeah I don't feel good let's hurry up so I can get back and lay down."

She gives me a supportive nod and leaves my room.

I checked my Period app I was two weeks late that's wired for me. "I can't be." I thought to myself. I brushed past it and went on with my day.

Venus's outfit

Jordan and I got into my car

I still wasn't feeling good but I wanted to push tru the day

I still wasn't feeling good but I wanted to push tru the day. We pulled up to Zion's house to carpool to the ceremony so the minute we got to his house he ran out with a huge smile on his face. "That's my boy." I thought to myself. " Hey baby!" He said while giving me a kiss " Hey bae!" " You two are annoying let's go!" Said Jordan.

After a couple minutes of driving Jordan and I's song came on we gave each other a look and fucked it up!

Hot girl, hot girl, hot girl
If they say I ain't the baddest then the motherfuckers lied
How you riding on a (n word) who be asking for a ride?
Okay, running up them bands, tryna ball 'til I fall
Running from his bitch, he gon' come when I call
If it ain't 'bout money, then you know I ain't involved
Worry 'bout these motherfucking haters, not at all
Nine times out of ten, I'm the realest bitch you know
If you ain't want a pimp, then what you fucking with me for?
If you balling and you know it, then let the money show
If he acting scared to spend it, I'ma show him to the door
Okay, now shake with it, shake-da-shake with it
And if the beat live, you know LilJu made it
And when I pop it, he get stiffer than some fake titties
And don't be worried 'bout who I'm fucking 'cause you can't hit it
Yeah

I'm gonna miss doing that every day driving to school. As we pulled up we saw Zion and Jordan's family I really wish my mom were here.

SKIP THE CEREMONY BACK AT THE HOUSE

As we walk into the house I pull Jordan into my room.

"We need to go to the store." I say.

"For?"

"If I tell you don't be mad."

"What."

"Pregnancy test." I blurt out.

"Venussssss." She stresses.

"I know just get changed and meet me at the door in 15."

15 MINUTES LATER

Jordan is already in my car when I walk out the door.

I get into the passenger seat.

"How did this happen?" She ask me.

"Sex Jordan."

"Don't be a smart ass you know what I mean."

"We didn't use a condom last time because he ran out and I didn't have any in my purse but I didn't want to wait so yeah." I ramble on.

"So you two idiots thought let's raw dog it fuck the consequences?"

"We didn't think I would get pregnant and we still don't know I am."

"Where did y'all do it at."

"At his house..." I say under my breath.

"AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO ASK HIS COOL ASS MOM WHO LETS HER SON AND LONG TERM GIRLFRIEND HAVE SEX ANYTIME THEY WANT IN HER HOUSE?"

"I knowwwww it was dumb at at least it was good."

"I hate you." She laughs.

As we pull up to the store my heart begins to pound.

I get out the car and walk right back to the test. I grab three to be on the safe side.

As I bring them to the counter the lady gives me a sympathetic look.

"I hate this." I think to myself.