16

It's been one week since I've last talked to Devon. I feel that I made the right choice for the baby but I don't know.

I have to go into the studio today so I get to chill at home. I sit in my bed for a bit before going to get food that's when I hear my phone ring.

NO CALLER ID

"Hello?" I ask

"Hi I'm Mary I'm one of the FBI agents on your mothers case we ran the finger prints that we told you about a couple months ago and we just got them back." She says.

I focus on my breathing before she continues.

"The person we found his name is Ryan Harris. He was in and out of jail and was a drunk the night he hit your mother." She continued.

"You said was?" I question.

"Yes he passed away due to an overdose a years ago." She sounds sincere.

"Oh ok well thank you if that's all." I hang up not giving her time to finish.

Part of me was glad he's dead but the other half wanted him alive so he could see the hurt he caused. I know my mother and I didn't have a great relationship but I never wanted her dead.

A lot was going through my mind and I knew that I didn't want to be alone.

So I called Zion.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey can you come over they found who killed my mom and I need someone right now and I would ask Jordan but she's in class and-"

"Baby come back to bed she'll be fine." I hear Khloe say in the background.

"Um you know what I'll be fine have fun Z." I try to hang up.

"No V I'm no my way you're carrying our child and I'm here for you." He says more at Khloe then me.

"Ok thanks I'll see you." I hang up.

I sit for what feels like an hour before he shows up I knew that I would have something to do with Khloe.

"Hey V I'm sorry Khloe was being herself and wouldn't let me leave." He try's to give me a hug.

"Um I know what your I just had sex voice sounds like so I'm gonna pass on the hug. But you can go shower." I point up the steps.

"Yeah I'll go do that." He walks up the steps.

"Towels are in that closet and the I may have something of yours to put on after." I walk over to my drawers.

I pull out some sweat pants and a hoodie and hand it to him.

"I'll be down in a minute." I nod and go back downstairs.

After I while I get the 10% warning on my phone but I realize my charger is in my room.

I walk up and can't find my charger on my night stand.

I knock on the door and he says come in.

I walk in to see Zion dripping wet. Water is dripping off is abs on to the floor. His towel shows his V line perfectly. I have never wanted him more then I did in that moment.

"V you good?" I go back to reality.

"Yeah I'm good I need my charger." I say pointing to it.

He hands it to me but not before slowing grabbing my hand as he does it.

I quickly go back down stairs and watch TV until he's done.

To get my mind off of him I start rubbing my stomach and talking to our girl.

"Ok so daddy is about to come down so I need you to show him what you can do ok?ok." I fist pumping my belly and get back on my phone.

He comes down the steps.

"Feel right here." I say pointing to my lower stomach.

He places his hand where I pointed and she starts kicking. His face lights up.

"V what is that?" He asked looking scared.

"That's her moving."I laugh a little.

"WHEN DID THAT START!" He gets excited.

"Yesterday morning." I look down as he's on the floor poking my belly trying to get her to move.

He going to be a great dad and I can tell she's gonna be a daddy's girl. But daddy's girlfriend is a bitch so we'll see. I really hope he leaves that girl soon.

"Do you want food?" He looks up at me.

"No if I eat right now I'm gonna throw up." He nods and gets up but not before she kicks him really hard.

"Ow that hurt." I look down at her moving her from my ribs.

Zion burst into laughter.

"That was so cool!" He continues to laugh.

"V what did they tell you?" He ask me.

"They told me that the person who killed her is dead and that he was drunk the night he hit my mom." I say.

He pulls me into a hug without saying anything he knew what I needed. We pull away and just look into each other's eyes.

For a spilt second it felt like we were back together and everything was happy again.

I let go of him and sit on the couch.

"I'm ok if you need to go back to Khloe." I look up at him.

"V if I'm being honest I don't know why I'm with her. She rude and she's an ass. But we have great moments she just has issues but she great at the same time." Zion stresses

"Z it's whatever you want. As long as she isn't around my kid playing step mommy then I'm good. But I promise you if she lays a hand on her she won't live to see another day. I point my hand at him.

"V I know that I would never do that to you." He reassures me.

"What do you want to name her?" I rub my belly.

"As long as she has my last name I'm ok." He says.

"Ok so I like Malani as a first name." I tell him.

"I want Amour as the middle." He adds.

"So Malani Amour Kuwonu." We both nod.