A Twist On Fate

🤷‍♀️I know this story sucks but I tried.

Y/n was extremely happy and content with her normal life. Thats until tragedy struck and she ended up dying. But instead of going to heaven she was put in someone elses body. And honestly she freaked out dying a female and ending up in a males body and not just any male they put her in Shawn fucking Mendes. He was dating Camila Cabello everyones dream girl. Y/n had the hugest celebrity crush on her but that was normal everyone had there own celeb crush so obviously she was fangirling and freaking the fuck out on why the hell they decided to put her in this position. Lets start from the car accident.

Y/n went out partying with her friends and girlfriend Raine. Everything was perfect she didn't drink because she hated the smell and taste but everyone else got shit faced. It was getting late so she gathered everyone and left. While driving everyone was acting a fool and being carefree like any other night. Y/n being responsible drove her friends and girlfriend home. Dropping everyone home safely making sure to kiss her girlfriend goodnight and telling her how much she loved her.When she was driving by herself she was stopped at the stoplight and when the light turned green she drove and was hit hard on her side by an eighteen wheeler thats all she remembered. Then when she awoke she was in pajamas that weren't hers and noticed she was taller like super tall she's 5"2 so she found this odd. And the tent she was sporting made her scream and hearing her deep manly yell made her have a panic attack. Then someone walks in making her find a corner silently crying.

Present time
Y/n's P.O.V.

"Shawn are you ok,"Camila says worriedly making you frown more confused.

"M-My n-names Y-Y/n not S-Shawn,"I tell her and she shakes her head thinking this was some kind of joke.

"Shawn stop messing around,"Camila says giggling cutely. And you look at her with sad eyes making her stop giggling.

"I'm not joking my names Y/n. And I'm a girl not a guy I'm 24 and the last thing I remember was dropping my friends and girlfriend home then here I am,"I tell her shakingly taking deep breaths trying to calm my beating heart.

"If this is true then," Camila says and I cut her off. Rushing to find a phone.

I found a cell that must be Shawns and it has a password.

"Um do you know his password?"I ask and she nods putting it in.

I dial my parents cell number not sure what I was about to say. It rang three times and my dad answers sadly.
PHONE CONVERSATION(Y/N,DAD)
Hello he answers sniffling, I put him on speaker.
Hello is this Mr. Y/ln I ask him shakingly
Yes this is he he replies tiredly
I'm calling for Y/n we are friends and I was trying to get ahold of her
I'm sorry to say this son but my daughter died early this morning from a tragic car accident he says sadly with a shaky breath
I'm sorry for your loss sir she was a great person,I gotta go but please call this number so I can attend the funeral I say shakingly trying to hold back sobs that were gonna wrack my body. He says ok he will and he hangs up.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

Right when he hangs up I breakdown. Camila stood there shocked not knowing what to do.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I STILL DOING HERE!!"I yell angrily wiping my tears.

"It's not fair I was suppose to propose to Raine and we were gonna live happily ever after, Its not fair,It's not fair,"I say between sobs that wracked my body hard. Camila just stood there in disbelief.

"So you really are Y/n,"Camila says because Shawns no actor and honestly the way he's sobbing gripping his chest kind of girly makes her know that this is definitly not Shawn. I nod yes sadly still crying.

"I'm already dead I don't understand why I'm here,And in a mans body this makes no sense what so ever"I say softly still trying to control my tears. Camila walks toward me slowly and I push myself more towards the wall.

"Please don't come any closer," I say brokenly kind of scared at this whole situation. Camila stops her advances towards you and looks at you sadly.

"Where are you from Y/n,"Camila asks and you look at her with a somber expression.

"I'm from a tiny Island called Guam,"I say with no emotion feeling numb.

"What happened,Why did you crash were you drinking,"Camila asks curiously. And you shake your head no.

"All I remember was my friends,Girlfriend and I at a party I never drink because I hated the smell and the taste so I was always there D.D, I dropped everyone home safely and thats all I remember,"I tell her wiping the snot from my nose.

"Can I please use your restroom, And do you have a glove I am not touching Shawns dick even If I'm the one who needs to pee,"I say disgusted. Camila looks at you and blushed at your vulgar language.

"Um I don't have a glove sorry,"Camila says still blushing.

"Ugh I'm a gold star lesbian about to touch a disgusting penis that I don't know how to use great any more funny shit you wanna unbless me with your grace,"I yell looking out the window at the sky annoyed with my arms crossed. Camila looks at you wide eyed at your statement.

She points to the restroom and you stomp to it opening the door to a freaking big ass bathroom that looks super expensive. I rush to the toilet I pull my pants down and see the ugliest freaking thing dangling. I grab tissue to grip it and aimed the best I could at the toilet relieving myself. I wipe the tip good and flush. I go to the mirror and look at myself or Shawns features grossed out. He's a good looking guy but I was a beautiful girl and I will never get used to this.

I walk out of the bathroom and Camila is sitting on the bed.

"Is there a toothbrush I can use,"I ask and she nods going to the bathroom pointing at the toothbrush. I nod and start brushing my teeth while she creepily watches. I spit it out and wash and wipe my mouth.

"Umm how do you look in real life?,"Camila asks shyly and you look at her weird. But grabbed Shawn's phone asking her to put his passcode in. You go on google chrome and open insta and typed in your info. Bringing up your page you give the phone to her so she can look. You point to yourself in the photo.

"Wow you're gorgrous,"She says

"Thanks I guess but can we please find a way for me to cross over or whatever,You probably want your boyfriend back and honestly I'd rather be dead than to live in his gross body,I don't wanna have to touch his dick any longer,"I say pleadingly because being a girl sucks but I'd rather have the body I was born in.