You Broke Me First Part 3

Y/n's P.O.V.

Don't you hate it when memories flash through your mind? It doesn't matter if they're good or bad it comes so fast and leaves you wanting so badly to go back in time and see if you'd just done something different maybe smothered her with more attention she wouldn't have done what she did and you'd be happier right now.

It's been two weeks since I saw Camila and I feel like we've just broken up yesterday. The pain feels fresh and the ache in my heart multiplied just by the sight of her. All I can do is jot my feelings down like my therapist said and try to move forward. But everytime I feel like I have, our good memories flash through my mind leaving me longing for that type of love again, then feeling broken and remembering why we aren't together anymore making me feel a type of love and hate for her. I needed to be honest and face the reality that she broke the promises we made and screwed us up not me. I looked at what I wrote and was happy with the words written. When I was done my friend Spencer who's a producer paid me an unexpected visit scaring the crap outta me.

"Hey!"She shouts grabbing me making me jump out of my chair falling to the ground screaming. I jump up from the ground attacking her my heart still beating hard from the fright.

"Ahhh what the fuck Spence!! Don't do that shit, I nearly had a heart attack,"I exclaim angrily hitting her arm repeatedly.

"AHH okay,quit it I'm sorry ow ow shit Y/n stop that hurts,"She says while I smack the living shit out of her making her wince from the pain of my hard hits.

"Serves you right asshole,Why do you keep using the key I gave you that's meant only for emergencies?,"I say scowling at her with my arms crossed.

"Hey don't blame me,everytime I knock you never answer so I always think it's an emergency,"She defends also crossing her arms. Her eyes trail to my open journal and excitement is seen through her eyes.

"Yay did you write another song,"She asks excitedly clapping her hands. Then making a quick dash to my desk. I quickly snatch it holding it away from her.

"No I wrote about my feelings,I dont usually write songs those two songs were just an accident I'm a business woman not a song writer,"I tell her and she squeals.

"Y/n songs are basically feelings so lemme see,gimme gimme gimme,"She says then whines making grabby hands.

"No these are personal you jerk, That was my first and last time I'd do that after those two heartbreaking songs no more these are my actual feelings not for others praise and enjoyment it's not fun to be broken hearted you know,"I spoke passionately.

"Fine at least let me see what you wrote,"Spencer says in defeat and I hesitantly hand her my journal.(Ignore the yeah,yeah and oh-whoa-oh in the song so it would be like and actual writing in a journal also the chorus repeat)

Journal
"If I'm Being Honest"

You got your issues
I get that, but so do I
That's not an excuse to hide
Behind your ugly pride
How was it so easy,
So damn easy for you to lie?
When I gave you my heart, my trust
You just wasted my time

But if I'm being honest I miss you
But I hate you at the same time
You broke your promise, now I don't know
What was real or a lie
If I'm being honest I don't wanna let go
But I fell in love with someone that I don't know
If I'm being honest

There's no coming back from this
You did what you did
And you gotta live with it, yeah yeah
There's no coming back from this
You did what you did
And you gotta live with it

You called me crazy
But you made me feel this way
I gave you so much, it wasn't enough
All you did was take
Messed with my head, you made your bed
Now in it you lay
You're all alone, ignoring your phone
You've got nothing to say

But if I'm being honest I miss you
But I hate you at the same time
You broke your promise, now I don't know
What was real or a lie
If I'm being honest I don't wanna let go
But I fell in love with someone that I don't know
If I'm being honest

There's no coming back from this
You did what you did
And you gotta live with it, yeah yeah
There's no coming back from this
You did what you did
And you gotta live with it

So tired of trying and trying
While you were denying
That you never lied
And now you've gone in hiding
You can't even try to fix
What you did
You ripped me to pieces
Yet you're the one speechless
Now my nights are sleepless
'Cause you saw my weakness
A little naïve
And I gave more than I had to give
Oh-whoa-oh

I hate you, what you did
And I can't get over it
But the sad fact is I can't get you
Out of my head

There's no coming back from this
You did what you did
Now I gotta live with it

End of journal entry

After she read it she looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"It would be a number one hit but I understand what you said,"She says pouting with sad puppy eyes. Gosh these producers, friend or not they are so damn pushy and manipulative. I hate being guilt tripped into things but I also can't say no to her. She was one of the few people who's been there for me but god damn it, this Spencer really knows how to make a person feel guilty for saying no.

"UGH FINE YOU ASSHOLE,I hate being manipulated into stuff,"I agree really annoyed at the power friends have over me. Why did I ever want some ugh they peer pressure you,manipulate you,get all up in your business and can be just straight up annoying if I can return to sender I would but I won't because even though they are a pain in my ass they're always here for me no matter what so I guess I'll just deal with them🙄.

So that's what we did the whole day figuring out how it should be sung and what instruments to use for it.