The Donor Part 3

Y/n's P.O.V.

We were looking at the animals Sofi and Jax held my hands as I told them a funny fact about monkeys.

"Did you know monkeys throw there poop when they feel like they're indanger or if they're angry they even throw there poop when they're bored,"I tell them giggling at Sofi's facial expression.

"No way,For real?,"She says while she looks at you incredulously.

"Mommy know a lot of funny stuffs,"Jax says proudly still giggling at the monkeys.

"They really throw there poop?,"Sofi asks genuinely curious.

"Yup ask google or a zoologist,"I say seriously trying to keep a straight face failing miserably and we both laugh.

We continued walking around looking at animals while I tell them fun facts about some animals they want to know about giggling and laughing at some of the funny things the animals do.

I glance back to where I saw Sinu and Karla to see if they were still following,which they were. But they look on the verge of tears on how glossy there eyes are. Not wanting to disturb them or draw attention to them I continued to distract the kids making them laugh. We spent a few more hours at the zoo until the kids grew tired of the long walks.

I picked up Jax and asked Sofi if she wanted to be carried because of how tired she was she hesitantly agreed so I picked her up as well. I walked back to wher Sinu and Karla were hearing the last bit of there conversation which shocked me but not really I was more so relieved.

"Mami,How am I supposed to tell Y/n I'm her donor?,"She asks scared.

"Wha-what?,"I ask softly shocked but happy to finally know who my donor was.

"I...I um...,"Karla stumbles out shocked and worried of my reaction.

"You're my donor,"I ask looking at Karla with a soft smile and she looks stunned at my reaction.

"I ah,yes I just found out today when we were at the monkeys,I'm sorry,"She stutters out. Looking down at her shoes.

"Why are you sorry?Like I said in the car I'm grateful Jax is a huge blessing for me and hopefully for you as well,If you want to be apart of his life of course as his other parent,"I tell her honestly a lot of people would probably be terrified being in my position but I would want my son to know his other parent whether or not she chooses to be apart of his life. I think it would be healthy that he has a relationship with her.

Both Sinu and Karla looked shocked and it really confused me. Like didnt I just state all of this in the car.

"What?,"I ask shyly because they were just staring at me with wide eyes and mouth agape.

Sinu grabs Sofi gently holding her while I make Jax get into a more comfortable position.

"I guess we've never expected the kindness from a person whos concieved through a donor and how open you are," Karla says still shocked.

"Yea I kind of expected you to feel that way. My friends tried to talk me out of being able to contact the donor. But I think its in our sons best interest to know who his other parent is,It can benefit him later on down the line. I've seen what happens to children finding out they were conceived through a donor how it affects them and its bad when they dont have knowledge of the other parent. Well some dont care but I want my or our son to know about his other heritage and not be confused down the line,"I try and explain (Please dont come at me, I just made some of this up)

She nods understandingly. And as much ad I wanted to continue to get to know Karla. Jax needs to nap on an actual bed.

"We should head home though my handsome Gentleman needs to rest on an actual bed,"I tell them and they agree because Sofi is also out like a light.