Sixteen - Physical Contact And Ass Kissing

Start from the beginning

"Want me to call the pizza place?" I offered and she nodded before standing up.

She was wearing a dress and Imade in a dress would be my demise. It was a navy blue sundress and I could bet that she didn't wear a bra underneath it.
She never wore bras at home. I would know.

"I'm still surprised your ancient phone can call the pizza place but what do I know?" She mocked and I chuckled. She always took a dig at my phone.

"Let's not even start, baby. Your phone can barely stay on for twelve hours" I eyed her phone and stood up. The said phone vibrated on the couch and she ignored it, moving close to me till I hoisted her up.

"That's not what matters, Theo. It's the functionality. But then, I don't mind because I love the ringtone and I love watching you place the tiny thing the size of a soap bar against your ear. Looks like a giant holding a pin" she shook her head as I spun her around, eliciting a laugh from her lips.

"I love listening to you talk...even when you say shit" I joked and she laughed, throwing her head back.

"Har har har. Very funny but you don't see me complaining when you start taking about the 'cons' of technology" I smiled inhaled her scent, burying my face in her neck as I could feel the tremors begin at my fingers.

I shut my eyes and tried to get my breathing steady. My heart was racing too quickly. Of course, an anxiety attack.

"You okay?" She asked softly and I hummed.

"I just love how you smell" she laughed at my mumble and combed her fingers through my hair.

I could slowly feel my heart race quickly. My hands shook but not enough for her to feel it.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I mumbled and she hummed, while I let her go reluctantly.

"Door on the left. I'll call the pizza place" she called as I made my way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Just like every other part of the house, it was small for my frame.

I exhaled, staring at myself in the mirror before raising a brow at the wide array of beauty products and makeup. The large white shower curtain had a rainbow on it.

I washed my face and my hands were shaking. I bit down on my lip, wondering why I was feeling so overwhelmed.

Maybe because I hadn't felt so excited in a long time.

A familiar tube of lip balm sat amongst the beauty products on her counter and I picked it up, a smile gracing my face at the name of the balm.

Chocolate chip.

Of course.

I placed it back and stared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white and blue striped shirt and a pair of blue pants with suspenders.

"You okay there, Theo?" She called and I stared at my shaking hands.

"No?"

I was met with silence.

"Want me to come in?" Her voice calmed me but only a little.

"Y-Yeah?"

She pushed the door open and peeked in before she walked in and hugged me. My hands were limp by my side and I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Better?" She looked up at me and I smiled, combing my fingers through her short curls.

"Yeah. Hasn't happened in years" I confessed and she kissed my chest, the area just above the first two undone buttons.

"I'm here. I'm always going to be" she mumbled and those words calmed me down.

How could she expect me to be just friends with her when she had such an impact on me.

There was a knock at the door and I tightened my hold around her. She sighed and attempted to pull away.

"Ignore it. They'll go away" I grumbled in annoyance and she laughed, rubbing her palm up and down my back in a soothing motion.

"It's Jules. We have to got to the mall today" she called and I clenched my jaw before letting her go.

"What? Our lunch date?" I narrowed my eyes at her, staring down at her while she ran her palm over her head.

"I forgot, Theo. I'm sorry" she pouted and gripped my arm before placing a kiss on my cheek -barely.

I sighed, the thought of the said 'Jules' staring at Imade like I was. Did he like her?

She was mine. I didn't do too well with sharing which was why I enjoyed having my own things or my own space -well, except she was the one I was sharing things with.

The thought of sharing a bathroom with her was utterly satisfying.

She'd come out of the bathroom with her burgundy towel wrapped around her body but the swells of her breasts would be obvious from how she'd tie the towel and as she walked out of the bathroom, she'd brush her delicate body against my nude back and then I'd fuck her hard against the door or on the counter or in the shower.

I looked down at her, pulling her into my arms, placing a kiss on her head.

I admired her in the mirror and while it wasn't a new thing to admire her like a creep, it was definitely fun to find out new things about her.

Like the tiny birthmark under her chin or the almost invincible mark on her cheek -almost like a tribal mark or how she pursed her lips and looked away when I said something she didn't like.

There was that knock at the door again and I groaned, kissing her neck.

"I'll drive you to the Mall and I'll pick you up for dinner by 7?" I suggested and she hummed, having no problems with that.

"If the kid doesn't have a ride, he can walk" I mumbled and she laughed before stepping out of the bathroom.

"You're mean!" She shook her head with a smile and I walked behind her.

I bit down on my lower lip, eyeing her ass. I smacked her ass and she squealed before screaming those words that brought absolutely joy to my soul.

"Theo!" She had her brows pinched in annoyance and her lips parted like she couldn't believe it.

I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't hear her say that in a single day.