~ 1 ~

Dasom started erasing the words she'd written on the whiteboard, keywords from the story she and her students were reading and analyzing. It felt like just yesterday that she'd read the same book in her classes at school. But now, here she was. She'd just graduated college and had managed to land a teaching job already. In fact, they'd been seeking her out before she'd even gotten her diploma. It seemed surreal.  

"Ms.Choi?"

She turned around to find one of her students standing in front of her, a book in his hands. 

"Dohyon? What can I do for you?" she asked kindly. 

"Well, remember at the beginning of the year when you asked us to recommend any books to you that we were reading and found interesting?" She nodded, and he continued, "this book is really popular nowadays," he said, holding it out to her. "I thought you might be interested in reading it." 

Dasom took the book from his hands. Eleven Loves. She had been hearing a lot about this book lately, and had seen many students reading it. She'd even heard them talking about it during lunch and in the hallways, so it must be amazing. 

"I'd love to read it," she told him. "Are you letting me borrow this one?" she asked, holding up the book and not quite sure if he was just suggesting the title to her, or if he was letting her use his. 

Dohyon nodded. "Yep! You'll like it a lot, I think. It's really good," he said excitedly. 

"Thanks," she said, smiling at the young boy. "I'll make sure to return it to you as soon as I finish. Now you better get going," she told him. "I'm sure Hangyul is already outside waiting for you." 

His eyes widened as if he'd forgotten about his older friend waiting for him, and he nodded, turning around and rushing out of the classroom. She couldn't help laughing at his frenzied expression. 

Dasom packed her stuff and drove home, ordering dinner for herself and working on her lesson plans for the next day while she waited for her food to come. She worked while she ate. It was only until late in the night, almost midnight, that she was able to curl up in her bed and start reading the book. 

Dohyon was right. It was good, really good. Eleven boys appeared out of nowhere and started romancing this one girl, whose life had been completely mundane before. 

"I wish I had them in real life," she sighed, closing the book as the clock struck midnight and going to sleep, the thought ringing over and over again in her ears. 

***

A/N 

I decided that at the end of each chapter I'd recommend a song, either by The Boyz or Woodz (Seungyoun). So that way, if you came here as a tbz fan, you can also be introduced to some of Seungyoun's music, and vice versa. Today's song is: 

Bump Bump - Woodz