~ 3 ~

"They... what?

Dasom couldn't blame Seungyoun for being surprised. Saying the words aloud felt ridiculous, and she could hardly believe it herself. But what other explanation could there be?

"What are your names?" Seungyoun demanded, glaring down at the boys sprawled out on the floor. 

"Sangyeon, Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, New, Q, Haknyeon, Sunwoo, and Eric," Sangyeon said, pointing to each of them in turn. 

"See, I told you," Dasom whispered, nudging Seungyoun with her shoulder. 

He looked at her, his face blank. "What book are they even from?" 

"Eleven Loves." 

"Never heard of it." 

"What?!" she exclaimed, narrowing her eyes at him. "Are you living under a rock or something? I hear people talking about it all the time. There are even talks of it being made into a movie. This is the hottest book out right now." 

"I think she called us hot," Eric whispered from the floor. 

"No, you idiot, she's calling the book hot," Juyeon said, sighing and rolling his eyes. 

"How can a book be hot?" Sunwoo mumbled, looking confused. 

"Anyway," Dasom said, turning her attention away from them and back to Seungyoun, who was looking down at them suspiciously. "They really are from the book. They even look practically identical to the drawings. It's crazy." 

"You're right, it is crazy," Seungyoun agreed. "You're crazy, and so are they. This is making no sense." 

She sighed. "Listen, last night I was reading the book. I wished that I'd have them in real life, and when I woke up, my wish had come true. It's as simple as that." 

"Dasom... get ready for work," Seungyoun said after a moment. "Let's go out to eat breakfast and um... figure this out." 

She nodded, going to her room and locking all of them outside. But when she opened her closet door, she found another boy curled up on the floor, fast asleep. 

Remembering that the main character in "Eleven Loves" had a younger brother, she bent down and gently shook him awake. "Are you Hyunjun?" she asked when his eyes fluttered open. 

He nodded, looking at her in confusion. "You're not my sister." 

Dasom laughed, helping him off the floor. "I'm not," she agreed. "Don't worry, we'll find a way to get you back to your sister soon enough," she said, ushering the sleepy boy out of her room so that she could get ready for breakfast, and for work. 

***

Touché - Woodz