~ 5 ~

"You should wear this more often," Sangyeon said. "It looks really pretty on you." 

Dasom looked at herself in her phone camera. "It's pretty," she agreed. "But much more shocking than the lipstick I usually wear." 

She'd been surprised to find Sangyeon waiting for her outside of school. A few of her students had seen her and immediately been excited, some girls even squealing that he looked exactly like the guy from the book. Sangyeon had been about to confirm that he indeed was the guy from the book, so she'd had to quickly steer him away. She'd agreed to meet Seungyoun at the same café they'd gone to for breakfast, to talk about her new crazy situation. While she was walking to the café and trying to figure out how to get rid of Sangyeon without hurting his feelings, he'd gotten excited by a makeup store and insisted she buy red lipstick to wear. He said it was his favorite color.

"Hi!" 

Dasom turned around, finding a short-haired girl even more petite than herself, looking at Sangyeon in awe. "You look just like the guy from 'Eleven Loves'," the girl said. "When they make the movies, you should definitely audition for the role." 

"I am the guy from 'Eleven Loves'," Sangyeon said before Dasom could stop him. He flashed the girl a charming smile and held out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Sangyeon, nice to meet you." 

"I'm Eunha," the girl said softly, shaking his hand and blushing. Seungyoun was by her side, watching her interaction with narrowed eyes. "You're so handsome," she sighed, feeling her own face in comparison. "I'm jealous." 

Seungyoun scowled, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back a little, tucking the girl slightly behind him. "Stop it," he grumbled to her. "You're being childish." 

Dasom raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm pretty sure that's you." 

Seungyoun just glared at her and then turned to Sangyeon. "Mind if I steal them away for a minute?" he asked, not waiting for an answer as he grabbed Dasom's arm as well, pulling the two girls a few paces away so they could talk without being heard. 

"You better keep this a secret," he told Eunha. 

"Keep what a secret?" he said, still glancing at Sangyeon. He winked, making the girl blush. 

"Look at me," Seungyoun snapped. 

"But he's so handsome," she said dreamily. 

"So am I!" he complained. 

Eunha finally looked at him, her eyes full of amusement. "You are," she agreed. "Really, really handsome. So handsome that I was scared to talk to you at first, honestly." 

Seungyoun blushed. 

"I feel like I'm interrupting something," Dasom teased, nudging Seungyoun's shoulder. "I'm Dasom," she said, turning to Eunha. "It's nice to meet you. I've been friends with this jerk since college," she said playfully, tilting her chin towards Seungyoun. "He's very single and you're very pretty."

This only made Seungyoun blush harder, and Eunha laughed, not seeming flustered in the slightest. Dasom liked her already, she seemed sweet and easygoing, fun to be around. 

"Concentrate," Seungyoun said, finally finding his voice again. "You have to keep it a secret," he said again to Eunha, though he wasn't quite able to meet her gaze this time. "The fact that he's from the book." 

Eunha looked at the two of them for a long moment. "What?" 

Dasom sighed, quickly explaining what happened and watching Eunha's expression change from confusion to shock. She looked in awe and as though she hadn't fully yet comprehended everything, but she nodded and promised to keep it a secret. 

Honestly, Dasom also hadn't fully comprehended everything. It was crazy. If someone else had told her the story, she probably would have thought they were crazy. She sounded insane, even to herself. But when she saw Sangyeon, or any of the other boys, she knew it was real. She felt it with every bone in her body. 

"I don't trust them," Seungyoun said. "I think they're dangerous." 

"They're too handsome to be dangerous," Eunha joked, but her smile quickly faded when Seungyoun glared at her. She frowned, "it was just a joke." 

"Well I'm being serious," he said gently, looking at Eunha and Dasom. "There's something off about them. Something that I don't trust. So please, be careful."