~ 6 ~

Dasom watched as Sangyeon, Kevin, and Younghoon shuffled around the kitchen, preparing dinner. When she'd brought Eunha and Seungyoun home with her and announced to everyone that they'd be staying for dinner, the three of them had quickly volunteered to cook. 

"You're not cooking," she chided, looking at Younghoon teasingly. "You're just eating all my bread." 

Younghoon looked at her with wide eyes, slowly swallowing his food. "Oopsies. I'll stop," he said quickly, starting to put the bread away. 

Dasom couldn't help laughing at his cute expression. "Don't worry about it," she assured him. "You can have as much as you want, I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow anyway." 

"Don't you have work?" Kevin asked as he chopped up some vegetables and put them in a pan. 

She shook her head. "Tomorrow's Saturday." 

After a while, dinner was ready, and Sangyeon put the food and plates on the table. 

"I hope it's alright," Sangyeon said worriedly. 

"It's delicious," Eunha said, taking another bite of the fried rice they made. "Perfect, actually," she said, looking at them in awe. 

Dasom also could hardly believe it. In such a short time they'd made masterpieces. Truly, it was the best food she'd ever tasted. 

"It's good," Seungyoun admitted grudgingly. "Better than Dasom's cooking, that's for sure."

"Hey!" she complained, smacking his shoulder. 

"After dinner, I'm taking you two out," Seungyoun said, pointing at Eunha and Dasom. "Let's go for a walk. It's been a while since just the three of us went out," he lied. Eunha nodded, looking slightly confused but going along with it anyway.

Dasom just shrugged. "Sure, I guess." 

"Can we go with you?" Changmin asked, his eyes hopeful. 

Dasom shook her head, sensing that Seungyoun wanted to talk to her and Eunha alone. "Maybe next time," she said gently. 

Changmin frowned. "Why not? I want to come." 

"Me too," Chanhee added, glaring at Seungyoun. 

"Let her go out with her friends," Younghoon grumbled, calmly eating his food. "We're guests here, remember? Be respectful." 

She sighed in relief, continuing to eat. It had seemed like some of the boys had been getting upset, but thankfully Younghoon put them in their place really quickly. 

"Thank you," she mouthed to Younghoon, who was sitting across the table. 

He smiled in return, a smile so cute that it made her heart flutter.