~Chapter 11~: Here It Goes!!

6 months passed.

Wensday Morning

~Unique's P.O.V~:

6 months passed and I'm 8 months and 10 weeks pregnant and I'm big as ever. I look like a horse that ate a cow. But I'm 20 years old now and I'm hype that I made it to 20 because some people cant reach 20 but I thank god for keeping me alive. Ohh and I moved, my friends helped and they supposed to come over tonight. And I'm so happy because I didn't spend time with them because I had stuff to do and I had to get stuff for my baby girl yass its a girl. Crazy part is I could have had  a baby shower but my family done split apart and done moved everywhere and I haven't seen Roc in like 7 months I really miss him a lot one day I'm going to visit him and my aunt. And my friends looks different as hell but I still kno who they are. But Chasidy wear her straight now no more curly and she's 4months pregnant. Kera shaved one side of her head and dyed it black and got butt injection. Nasia still got her piercings but she got like a whole sleeve tattoos and she died her hair Red. And She Has A Son That's Two And He Fly. & there's me I got a lip piercing and I wear my hair curly. 6.......hours passed and my friends knocked on the door.

~Me~:

Heyyyy y'all (I said opening the door.)

~Chasidy~:

Hae boop (she said hugging me)

~Ray~:

Hae boo.

~Prince~:

Hey.

~Nasia~:

Hae you cleaned up nice.

~Me~:

Thanks.

~Kera~:

Hey (she said after she kissed my cheak.)

~Ej~:

Hey.

After they came in they put there stuff down and sat at the kitchen table and we all talked. About how far we came and we prayed and ate. And Chasidy was crushing she kept asking for more and more. After we all ate we sat in the living room and watched movies with a lot of popcorn. Then next thing I know................

~Me~:

Omg... Ugghh ......whhhhhooouuuueeee

~Nasia~:

You okay ??

~Me~:

No I'm having contractions.

~Ray~:

Let's get her to the hospital quick. (He said while picking her up and putting her in the car.)

~Prince~:

I'll get her bags.

~Kera~:

I'll help.

~Me~:

Huuuurryyy or just leave the sshhytt here.(I said yelling and sweating my ass off and screaming.)

~Ej~:

Y'all hurry up before she deliver the baby in your car Nasia.

~Nasia~:

But she need her bags.

~Me~:

JUST LEAVE THE FXCKING SHYT HERE AND GET IT LATER. (I said crying and screaming.)