~Chapter 13~: Visiting !!

1 Week Passed

Friday Morning

~Unique's P.O.V~:

It Was Early and Me and My baby Is Going To See Roc in D.C For a Week and Prevent him to come back Because Me And My Daughter Really Miss Him. So we Packed And It Was Hot As Hell Outside So I Just Put A Clean Pamper On Charee and Put a little cute dress on her and I Put On A Blue Tank Top With The Legend Blu's And Some shorts.And We Were On Our Way To The Air Port.

(Couple of hours passed)

When we got off the flight. And We Caught A Taxi To My Aunt Nicki House. When We Got There, I Got My Baby Out The Car And The Taxi Driver Helped Me Get My Stuff Out The Car And Here We Was Standing In Front Of My Aunt Nicki Minaj's Mansion. So I Grabbed My Stuff And Charee And I Rung The Doorbell. 3mins........passed. And Finally Someone Came To The Door And It Was My Aunt's Butler.

~Butler~:

Hello May I ask Who Are You??

~Me~:

Umm I'm Unique August Umm.. I'm Nicki's Niece.

~Butler~:

Ohh yas Um Come in.

~Me~:

Thanks.

~Butler~:

No problem.

When I Walked In I Saw My Aunt Nicki Standing On Top Of The Stairs Screeming My Name. lol She Is Crazy. She's So Dope.

~Nicki M~:

NIECEY POOOHH. !!!!!!

~Me~:

AUNTIIEEE !!!!!!!

~Nicki M~:

Sooo What You Doing Here ??. & Where's My Other Niecey Pooh?.

~Me~:

She Sleep In Her Carryer. And I Came To See Roc And How's He Doin.

~Nicki M~:

Ohhh Well He's At Work He Don't Get Off Until Late Late. Like 3:00am

~Me~:

Oh okay where do he work ??

~Nicki M~:

Umm In The Ship Yard With His Uncle And let me take Niecey Pooh And Y'all Things And I'll Put Your Stuff In Y'all Room Okay .

~Me~:

Ohh Okay. Well Ima Just Look Around.

~Nicki M~:

Ohh okay ......come on stinky pooh (She Said To Charee.)

While My Aunt Had Charee I Decided To Look Around And I Walked Upstairs And Saw My Aunt Room, Her Room Was Huge & She Had The Oldest Pics Of Me And Roc We Was So Small and I Was Black And My Hair Was Fxcked Up.(Pic Of Us On Top)

And I Look So Stupid, My Hair Won't Done Or Nothing. But Anyways I Wanted To Check The Bathrooms But I Saw Roc's Room. I Missed Him So Much And I Defiently Love Him. He Had Me And His Pictures Everywhere. And I Started Crying Because All This Stuff I Put Him Thru But I Don't Feel Sorry For Saving Him. I'm Going To Save My Brother No Matter What He Tell's Me. I Started To Lay In His Bed His Room Was Huge ........ Then I Started To Fall Asleep.

~Nicki Minaj's P.O.V~:

When I Was Done Unpacking And Feeding Charee. I Decided To Check Up On Nique Cause She Been A Little Too Quiet. So I Grabbed Charee And Walked Around The House And I Couldn't Find Her. Then I Checked In Roc's Room And There She Was Knocked Out On Her Brother Bed. But Might As Well Just Leave Her Alone She's Had A Long Day. So I Took Charee In My Room And We Fell Asleep.