~Chapter 15~: Official But Crazy !

Saturday Night.

8:00pm

~Nique's P.O.V~:

After I Finished Getting Ready And Stuff I Thought About Telling Roc About His Baby. But I Don't Want Him To Be Mad Cuz I Kept His Baby A Secret. But Hopefully He Should Understand Hopefully. When We Got In The Car and Got The Baby In, We Was On Our Way To The Restaurant For Our First Date.5......mins....later....

We Was There He Got My Baby Out The Car And I Got Out And We Walked in The Restaurant And Got Our Table. Then Roc Started To Talk.

~Roc~:

So How You've Been ??

~Me~:

Well Not Good Cuz You Decided To Leave Me. (I said looking at my baby)

~Roc~:

Nique. Don't. I was Just Trinna Protect You. Cuz one of them bad guys got away so they could of came back for revenge. And I Already Put You Through Enough.

~Waitress~:

Here's Your Food.

~Me~:

Thanks. & No You Didn't Roc. I'm Still Fine.

~Roc~:

Yea but You Could Of Been Dead and I Couldn't Live With out You So I Would Of Killed My.......(GCO)...

~Me~:

No ROC!!! Dont Say That. I'm Fine Now . So Don't Think About The Past. Okay ??

~Roc~:

Okay, Promise We would Always Tell Each other Everything, & Never Leave Each other Okay.

~Me~:

O..k..a..y...(I Said Nervously.) And Promise Me You Won't Never Kill Yourself For Me?

~Roc~:

I Can't Promise That. (He Said While Shoving Food In His Face.)

~Me~:

Roc PLEASE ?!? (I said after drinking my drink.)

~Roc~:

Okay Whatever.

~Me~:

Okay Good. But I do Have To Tell You Something Important.

~Roc~:

Okay What ?!

~Me~:

But Promise Me You Won't Be Mad.

~Roc~:

Its A lot Of Promising Going On. But Just Tell Me.

~Me~:

Promise First ?

~Roc~:

Yasss Now Tell Me.

~Me~:

(Taking A Deep Breath) Umm Roc This Is Your Baby. There's No Daquan.

~Roc~:

Whhhhhhaaatt !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~Me~:

I Kno But I .......(GCO)

~Roc~:

NO YOU LIED TO MY FACE TWISE ....AND YOU KEPT MY BABY AWAY FROM ME. NIQUE WHAT TYPE SHIT IS THAT!!!!??? HUH ???? THIS CRAZY AND I TRUSTED YOU. YOU WAS THE ONE I TRUSTED UNIQUE.

~Me~:

But You Promised You ......(GCO)

~Roc~:

FUCK A PROMISE CUZ IT SEEMS LIKE YO ASS CANT KEEP THEM AND LIE. AND GUESS WHAT YO ASS CAN PAY FOR THIS DINNER. PROMISE THAT!!!!

(he said walking out the restaurant.)

~Me~:

BUT ROC !?!?

When Roc Left I Felt So Embarrassed And Ashamed. So I Just Payed For The Lunch And Catched A Cab Home. That Was So Fxcked Up He Could Of Least Heard Me Out. But He Did Have A Point And I Did Too. But I'm Glad I Told Him. And Got That Out Of My Chess. 10.......mins....later..... I Was Home And I Put My Baby To Bed And I Took A Shower And Layed In My Bed. I Felt So Sorry And I Thought About Leaving Tomorrow. Cuz There's No Reason To stay If He Don't Want Me Here And I Just Cried MySelf To Sleep Afterwards.

~Roc's P.O.V~:

When I Got Home I Took A Shower And Went Straight To Bed. I Kept Thinking About How In The World Can That Be My Baby And Charee Look Just Like Me. But When I Thought About It And We Did Have Sex But Ma And Aunt Nicki Is Gonna Be Pissed. I'm Really Happy About The Baby Thing But Unique Lied To Me And That Just Pissed Me off So The Whole Promise Thing Was Just To Late To Say. So I Just Fell Asleep I Had A lot On My Mind.