~Chapter 6~: GRADUATION & News

Saturday Morning

11:00am

~Roc's P.O.V~:

Today is graduation and I woke up early as hell and that's unlike me cause I'm always wake up a little late. But when I got up I heard Nique throwing up again I went to ask her is she okay and she said she might be catching the flu. All I had to say well hope you feel better. Because I didn't have time for her crazy bullshyt today. She be confusing the hell outa me. One min. she like me then the next min. she don't want to fwm because its gonna be wrong.But whatever. I'm hype cuz a nigga graduating today.

~Nique's P.O.V~:

Well I woke up throwing up again. But IDC I got up and brushed my teeth and did my hair for graduation nothing is going to ruin my day.

Graduation

After we graduated our mom and dad told us they had to tell us some bad news. And I really didn't want to hear about it right now. But i kno imma have to. So Me, Roc, & Zyi sat on the couch waiting for the news.

~Mom~:

Okay we have some bad News.

~Me & Roc~:

Okkaayy

~Mom~:

Me and your dad are........

~Dad~:

Getting a divorce and were moving

~Me~:

What !?! Why ?

~Mom~:

Its for a good reason ..... And Roc your going with your Dad and I got the girls.

~Roc~:

AND SO... WHAT IS IT!!!!! And I'm not Going With His Ass.

~Dad~:

DONT USE THAT TONE WITH YO MOTHER ... WE GETING A DIVORCE AND THATS FINAL WE DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YALL.. And you Are if I said DO.!?!

~Me~:

WELL IF YALL DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO US THEN WE DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN OURSELF TO YOU.

~Mom~:

UNIQUE !?! DONT YELL BACK AT YOUR DAD YOU GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS.

~Me~:

NO THE FXCK IM NOT IM GROWN I GRADUATED SO YO ASS CANT TELL ME TO DO SHIT!?!? SO FXCK ALL OF YALL. (I said while grabbing my stuff and leaving slamming the door.)

~Zyi~:

This family is breaking apart. (Crying and running to her room.)

~Roc~:

Zzyyii. ?!? Y'all just wanna ruin our day. (He said while chasing Zyi to see if she okay).

After that little fuss I couldn't stay there no more. So I went to my besty house to see if I can stay there a while. 2.....mins......later I Knocked on her door and she answered.

~Nasia~:

Hae wassup ?

~Me~:

Ummm okay long story short I couldn't stay home anymore because my parents are geting a divorce and we supposed to be moving and I cussed my mom out so I was wondering if I can stay here for a while ??

~Nasia~:

Of course you can put your stuff upstairs in the guest room. And I gotta call my ma and tell her your here.

~Me~:

Okay, thanks. Your the best.

~Nasia~:

I know !

After I put my stuff up, I was getting tired so I took a shower and stuff and turned my phone off and got in bed. Before I could close my eyes. Nasia came in

~Nasia~:

Umm mom said you can stay as long as you need too and Roc is outside.

~Me~:

Whhaat!?! He can't kno I'm here. Tell him I'm not here and you texted me and I said I'll see him before y'all move okay.

~Nasia~:

Ugghh okay 'you should just talk to him' (she said running downstairs to tell him what she said.)

Anyway after that she didn't come back in the room so I just fell asleep.