~Chapter 3~: What ..No

Sunday Afternoon

1:00pm

(Phone Ringing)

~Unique's P.O.V~:

I woke by my phone ringing loud as hell. i answered it quick so it can shut up.

#(Phone convo)#

Me: Hello

Mom: Hae we on are way home

Me: Ohh thats great how long youll be ?

Mom: In about 5mins Why ?

Me: Ohh just asking because Roc has been  geting on my nerves.

Mom:Oh well okay on our way

Me:K

(End of convo)

After the convo was over i shut my phone and had a banging head ace and my legs was so sore. Last thing i know arms wraped around me. I turned and seen Roc, my brother

~Me~:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

~Roc~:

WHAT WHAT WHAT ?? (he said waking up scared)

~Me~:

How did you ?? Me ??? What ?? Why are you ?!!!! (screaming)

~Roc~:

I-I-I-I-I

~Me~:

Did we ??

~Roc~:

Yea i think we did.

~Me~:

ommmggggg

~Roc~:

But wait i like you alot alot.

~Me~:

Roc. i like you to but we cant its just not going to work. Ok and mom and dad is going to be here in 5min.and we have to get that smell out.

~Roc~:

Yeah okay watever.

After we freshen up and lit some candels and sprayed fabreeze. Our Mom, Dad and our little sister came through the door. We gave huggs and kisses and stuff. I told my parents ima go to drop my friends stuff at there house. I grabed my car keys and my hat. i ran out the door and got in the car put my hair in a ponytail and put my ponytail through the back of the hat and headed to Nasia house. I knocked on the door.

~Nasia~:

Hae wassup

~Me~:

OMMG i really need someone to talk to

~Nasia~:

Yeahh come in but promise me something.

~Me~:

What ??

~Nasia~:

Promise me that you wont leave me in the club again (she said giggiling)

~Me~:

I was drunk but i promise.

~Nasia~:

So what is it ??

~Me~:

Ok dont say nothing to nobody.

~Nasia~:

Cross my heart

~Me~:

Well. Me and My Brother slept together last night. i dont know how or what happend but i just woke up in his bed.

~Nasia~:

OMG your lien.

~Me~:

Wish i was

~Nasia~:

But dont you like him  ?

~Me~:

What?? No. why you say that ?

~Nasia~:

Nique ? come on i know you.

~Me~:

Yeah you right but its just sooo wrong when you think about it.

~Nasia~:

Yeah. but god wouldnt let you feel this way if it was wrong

~Me~:

Thanks that means alot.

~Nasia~:

anything for the besty.

~Me~:

OK um i should go.

~Nasia~:

Come if you need anything Ok & ohhh guess what

~Me~:

Ok & what ??

~Nasia~:

I go out with Ray

~Me~:

Ommggg y'all is so cute. But I gotta go love you.

~Nasia~:

Riigghhtte but okay luv you too

After i came from her house it was around 6 i went back home and i just went straight upstairs to my room. I was tired and i had a huge headace. I got in the shower slipt on some black booty shorts with a black sports bra and took some Asperen. I went to bed and hours passed and i was in a deep sleep until ive been woken up by a Roc.

~Me~:

What Roc ?

~Roc~:

Can we talk

~Me~:

Cant it wait til tomorrow

~Roc~:

But we already talking now.(he said getting in my bed)

~Me~:

Ughh what ? (i said turning around towards him)

~Roc~:

So after we had sex you dont feel nothing for me ?

~Me~:

Roc i like you alot but it just cant happen, your my brother. blood brother we just cant Roc

~Roc~:

Yeah but i dont care what nobody thinks i love you.

~Me~:

And i love you more than you think but its just wierd and how we going tell mom about this and our little sister she going think were freaks and stuff. and what would our ......(GCO)

~Roc~:

(Kissing her aggresivly)

~Me~:

Roc No stop. (I said while pulling away) We cant Roc and thats my final answer im going to sleep......(i said while turning my back towards him.)

~Roc's P.O.V~:

I cant believe her feeling for me is not even strong. if we really loved eachother we would just go for it and get through this together. This shyt is crazy. But i guess its just not ment to be or something, this must be a sighn.While i was thinking about all this stuff i went to my room and got in my bed and went to sleep thinking about Nique.