~Chapter 2~: Party in Me

Saturday Morning

10:00am

~Unique's P.O.V~:

i woke up before the rest of the girls and guys oh yeah Roc friends stayed the night. Our mom and dad and sister went out of town until sunday. I walked downstairs and once again a saw a shirtless Roc making breakfast. gaawwddd why he always wanna try me try me im fxck around and get that body. hahahah im funny anyway.

~Me~:

Why i keep seeing you in here with no shirt.

~Roc~:

Come on. you kno you like it so stop complaining.

~Me~:

Anyway what you making ?? (i said while sitting on the counter.)

~Roc~:

What it look like ?? and get yo fat Ass off the counter

~Me~:

Shut up RUDE!

~Roc~:

Aye ! you still going to the party tonight.

~Me~:

Yeah why ??

~Roc~:

Cuz i gotta see what you going to wear so them boys wont be looking at you. And you looking at them

~Me~:

Oh trust me my mind is set on something else.

~Roc~:

mmhmmm better be

~Me~:

Ohh it defiently is

~Roc~:

Right !

~Me~:

(winnked my eye at him and kept walking up stairs.)

After messing with him a little i went upstairs to take a shower so me and the girls can get our hair and stuff done. 20..........................mins later we was ready to leave out until we ran into a shirtless Roc once again.

~Roc~:

So were yall going now ?

~Me~:

Roc! forreal you really geting on my nerves about this whole shirt thing and we going to go get fixed up.

~Roc~:

Ohh really how you get tired of this (he said rubbing his body) Do yall get tired of this ?? (He asked my friends.)

~Chasidy, Kera, & Nasia~:

NOPE !! NOT AT ALL !!

~Me~:

Really ?? yall suppose to help me out here

~Chasidy~:

Sorry but just look at him

~Me~:

ANYWAY can you move ?? seriously

~Roc~:

Whatever.

~Me~:

By the way go check on your friends they look dead by the fire place.

~Roc~: