~Chapter 19~: Get Together

Friday Night

9:00pm

~Roc's P.O.V~:
I Went To Go Talk To My Dad And We Had A Long Ass Talk. He Was Telling Me How Can Me And My Sister Have Sex Knowing Were Brother And Sister And How That's Wrong. But I Think Its Okay. Were InLove So I Don't Think That's Gonna Change At All. And We Have A Beautiful Daughter. And We Are A Good Family And Nothing Gonna Change That. So He Didn't Say Nothing And He Was Still Hurt About Ma Being Gone But He Said She Still Here And Always Be Here In Our Hearts. But I Invited Him To Our Family Get Together. Cuz Of Course He Family So Yea. Then I Was On My Way So I Can Help My Girlfriend With This Family Thing.

~Unique P.O.V~:
Okay Everybody Is On There Way And I Can't Wait To See Everybody Again Except my Mom But I'm Not Gonna Think About That Right Now Cuz I Really Don't Wanna Cry. So When I Was Thinking To My Self, ROC Came Thru The Door And I Asked Him How It Go.

~Me~:
Soo... How it go??

~Roc~:
Umm its was Okay He Was Kinda Pissed About Us And About The Baby. But He'll Get Over It. Other Than That It Was Good.

~Me~:
Oh okay. So Is He Coming To The Family thing ?

~Roc~:
Yea Well He Said He Was. But You Kno How He Is.

~Me~:
Yea... But Help with These Tacos And Chicken And Stuff.

~Roc~:
ITE.

After We Finished Everything. The Doorbell Rung And Ray And Nasia Came In And They Was Loud But They Know They Crazy.

~Ray~:
HEEEYYYYYY !!!!! WERE'S GODDAUGHTER  ???(he Said Screaming After He Gave Me A Hug And Kisses my cheek.)

~Me~:
Upstairs sleep......Well Crying Now (I Said While Hugging Nasia And Kissed her Cheek.)

~Ray~:
I'll Get Her .

~Me~:
Well Okay. So Where's My Handsome godson

~Nasia~:
He Right Behind Your Couch Hiding.

~Me~:
Lol He's Crazy.

~Nasia~:
So when The Rest Coming ??

~Me~:
Should Be on There Way.

~Nasia~:
Oh Okay.

(Hours Passed)

When Everybody Got Here And Ate And Stuff Me & Roc Had A Annocement to Make. So .......... We Told Them That Charee Was Roc's baby And Everybody Got Quiet and Then Kera Broke The Silence And Told Me Congratulations And Stuff And The Rest Said The Same. After We Told Our Annocement Chasidy & Prince Had One To Make..... And They Told Us That There Having Twins Two Girls. And I'm So Excited We About To Have Hella Kids Running Around. We All Said Congratulations And Then Out Of No Where Dad Came In And Gave Us A Hug And A Kiss Saying He Love Me & ROC & Charee And I Don't Kno What Has Got Into Him But I Guess Roc Did Good Talking Him Then. So We Just Told Him We Love Him Too And Mind Our Own Business. (Nasia & Ray Child On Top).

(Hours Passed)

And Everyone Had A Good Time And Now Everybody Is Knocked Out. Today Was Great  My Dad Didn't Freak Out. We Good But Now I Just Wish My Mom Was Here. When I Was In The Middle Of Talking To Myself And Washing All The Dishes Until I Felt Arms Wrap Around Me And That Person Bit My Ear And Rubbing There Private Against My Ass. I Turt Around And of Course Its Roc.

~Me~:
What Are You Doing ?? (I Said While Turing Towards Him.)

~Roc~:
Nothing (He Said Moving My Hair Away From My Neck To Give Me A Hickey.)

~Me~:
No Move (I Said While Laughing.)

~Roc~:
You Kno You Can't Fight This (He Said Licking My Neck.)

~Me~:
I Really Cant But I Gotta Clean Up So Go Take A Shower And Go To Sleep.(I Said Moving Away From Him)

~Roc~:
Come On Don't Do Me Like That.

~Me~:
Byee Roc.

~Roc~:
Mannn I Don't Care Yo Pussy Stink Anyway.(He Said While Walking Away)

~Me~:
But You Ate This Pussy Boy!!! (I Said Laughing Hard.)

~Roc~:
And That Shyt Was Good.

~Me~:
I Bet. (I Said While sweeping The Floor.)

After His Dumb Ass Kept Playing. I Finished Cleaning And Took a Shower And Got In Bed With My Roc And He Wrapped His Arms Around Me And We Both Fell Asleep. I Love ROC. More Than He Think. I Wanna Marry Him.

FOLLOW ME @NOOKIE_33_ ON IG

SHARE AND COMMENT FOR SEQUAL & VOTE

ADD ME ON FB @MONAEEMOORE

AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE AND COMMENT FOR SEQUAL ~~~~~~~~~~

🎉 You've finished reading In Love With Someone I Know (A Roc Royal story Ft. Mindless Behavior Completed) 🎉