22 🌙 Before...

Start from the beginning

"Before..." Before we skip a few steps. "Yeah, good idea." I swallowed, trying to catch my breath as I watched him roll off the bed with a smirk, running his hand through his hair while he himself seemed to need a five-second break from all the intensity. I needed to look away, but I couldn't, the bulge in his sweats undeniable present, my cheeks now bright and red at the thought of me having such effect.   

He looked at me while I snuggled into the sheets, not ready to leave yet. "I'll be right back." He said while grabbing a towel, swinging it over his shoulder, not even trying to hide his swollen part down below. "Please, don't run away." He smirked at me while he stood the end of the bed, my longing gaze watching him take one step after the other.

"Don't want to." I was quickly to respond him while I made his bed my own. "Not, until you fix my car." I yelled after him, laughing loud and he shook his head amused on his way out of his room. Uuugh. I sighed, letting my head fall into the pillow, my excitement burning me up slowly but surely. I can get used to this sweetness in the morning. He is sweet. Really sweet, it's refreshing. He's perfect. And dammit so hot. I pressed met legs together to feel the excitement he had caused and it made me take a deep breath, the burning desire he flared up inside me almost too intense.  

I waited in his room for a while, still trying not to succumb to the temptation but then I felt like I had to do something and I had two options. Stay in bed and savor the sweet feel of his sheets for a little longer or explore the rest of his room, his pictures, his stuff, his books. I was hesitating, the smirk on my face evidence of said mischief. Okay, I'm doing it. I jumped off the bed. I made the bed like my life was depending on it, cough cough, trying to make a good impression of course and I made my way over to his dresser, a picture instantly catching my eye. He was smiling bright, Not a cap but a beanie  covering his messy hair while wearing a thick winter coat and a smaller girl with pigtails and a headband, on his back trying to throw a snowball. I figured it was a little sister and my smirk only grew wider the longer I looked at this picture on his dresser. So guys like this do exist? Next to it another frame, but empty apart from a parking ticket stuck in the side. That's a way to fill it up. Don't judge, you've had plenty of those because you lose track of time. I looked around the room, a few hockey jerseys hanging randomly against the wall until my eye fell on his desk and a stack of books on top of it. So what's he studying, let's think, literature, tech... Can't really pin something on him. I couldn't hide my curiosity, so it was an obvious choice to have a better look at those books. The top one already hard to pronounce just like the second and the third and it became pretty clear he was studying Biomedical Sciences. Can he get even cuter... He's smart too...  

"Snooping a-a-around." I heard his soft voice enter the room. Oh oh busted. I turned around, one of his books held tight between my hands and my mouth nearly dropped at the sight of him. Just his sweatpants, no shirt, more tattoos than I expected, wet messy hair, and me? Oh well damn I was completely speechless. "Hate shared showers, m-m-my stuff always hits the w-w-wet floor while I'm at it." He shook his head while throwing his clearly drenched T-shirt into his laundry basket and all my astound brain could do was raise my eyebrows and scrape my throat.

"That's why me and Sophia decided to rent an apartment after the first year in dorms. You should try putting it in a plastic bag." I said, instantly pressing my lips together while I watched the view. Shit, Luna. Staring. Again. Shhh. The view is good. Too damn good. Sorry but gray sweats just hit different. Fuck. "Or just walk around like this." I whispered and I widened my eyes at the fact I just said that out loud. I instantly felt my cheeks getting hot, while he quickly grabbed a hoodie from his drawer and pulled it over his head his, all of his perfect muscles flexing right in my face, well I was looking so it was my own fault, but still there was perfection in the way he pulled it over his head. Oh oh Luna you freaking simp.