#7

Kritika's p.o.v

It's been week since diwali. Nothing had happen. Diwali went good. Everyone were rushing here and there. And now that Diwali is over. All are at peace. Atleast that's what I think.

But that Ranbir Chaudhry was on my mind. In a good way, nah. That man literally calls me a kid. Do I look like a kid? No.

He has guts to get on my nerves. He is older than me. Odler people should be understanding. But older these days doesn't have any brain.

I swear, if I ever meet Ranbir Chaudhry I am actually going run away. Even though I am not scared of him, but he's scary and cold looking.

" KRITIKA ARE YOU GOING TO SIYA'S HOUSE? "

I heard my mom's yelled as I went downstairs. Seeing her in kitchen, she might be cooking something.

" What? "

" Are you going to Siya's house. She asked me to send you at her home. She want to show some stuff to you and also she wants to try henna on your hand. "

I looked at my mom and nodded my head. Siya's house was just sone houses away. So it wasn't thatm uch problem to me.

I looked at what my mom was actually cooking and saw her making khichdi. She and her never ending obsession with khichdi I swear.

" Maa, day after tomorrow I will go out with my friend to pizzeria that has opened newly "

My mother nodded her head as she got busy in cleaning the khichdi with water.

" Do you know Chaudhry cop? "

I looked at my mother in confusion, what is she talking about. I don't even know where is my earphones. How would I know about a computer?

" No "

" I heard that their younder son Ranbir Chaudhry just came from overseas "

" Yeah yeah whatev-. Ranbir Chaudhry? "

This man's name is after my life. Jeena haram kar diya hai.

" I am going " I said with a blank face as I walked out of my house not before hearing some cursed words from my mom's mouth in how of an idiot I am.

What a life I can't sit in my house only. I walked toward Siya's house. She better hurry with all of this.

.............

" Yahh how many minutes more " I said while wiggling left to right she is still applying mehandi on my hand and my hands are full and it is feeling cold.

She made me watch her runaway, with her doing poses. She just bought new clothes for herself. And wanted me to see, why? I don't even know. Let's not talk about that then.

" Yahhh don't wiggle around, I am done "

And after 4 hours 47 min 39 sec it was done. Did I actually counted it, no. I am lazy to do that shit.

" Finally how many minutes I have to keep this? I said as I looked at my hands which are full of henna "

" Well, don't remove it until tomorrow okay? " Siya stood up making her way outside her room.

Her fianceé was here. I told her to let me go and meet him but she didn't. I like priorities but not these type on priorities.

I made my way down stairs and saw siya's mother. She looked at me as she smiled. I smiled back to her.

" Kritika let Siya drop you to your hone it's late already. Even though it nearby. Chachi said.

" Oh no no I will be going, it alright no one kidnap me till my house. "
. I laughed as once again Chachi asked me but I denied the offer and made my way outside.

" Oh okay then but when you get home call me otherwise Geeta di will eat me. " Chachi said. Geeta is my mom's name. But she isn't as holy as bhagwat geeta.

" I will open the door for you." Chachi said and opened it as I smield and literally ran out of there.

I was walking silently. No one was there since it's late. I also don't know what time it is. I just sigh and walked. My all cousins are getting married. Wow, don't they have anything to do in life rather than marrying?

My mom always tell me to stay away from boys. Like not that much my mom say you can talk but heck I never like to talk to boys.

20 is still a very young age. Yep.
I am not getting married. I think marriage is like a rope in which once you said yes and rope is tied around you. Huh there are Arrange marriage and love marriage.

So first of all I don't have boyfriend so love marriage is cancelled. And arrange marriage. I will not do it how can you say yes to a stranger. Gosh.
Means first if you said yes then there is engagement.

Your whole family, relatives will come and see the engagement. First boy will put ring and then girl and clapping. Sometimes they throw rose petals.

And then there is food. All relatives come and eat food means your neighbours too. And sometimes the people you don't know like. Fufa ke ladki ke bete ki beti ke mama. Like what the. Means seriously in all this the benefits are of one people only...

Relatives.

And marriage-

Bang bang.

I widened my eyes as I looked up on the dark sky. Phatake? No it's not that, gunshots then? What?

I saw a car as I quickly ran behind that car and tried to hide. Am I gonig to die?

Is it curfew? No if it was then it would come in newspapers. I suddenly hear footsteps of somebody.

" Bhai I think he ran away what should we do ? " It was voice of a man. my heart is gonig to die, bye world, by mummy papa, neighbour's aunty and his 5 year old son and the cow that always stand outside my house.

I look at the road and suddenly I saw a yellow eyes in dark. Omg. " Mummmmmmmyyyyyyyy "

_______________________________________

So what is gonna happen any Idea.