#23

Third person p.o.v

Kritika was in the kitchen with Aunt Simi. Aunt Simi was making lunch, and asked Kritika what she wanted. Kritika really was not interested in eating so told to make whatever she like.

And asked her if she could help her. And she said ofcourse. " You know Ranbir was a type of guy who never wanted to get married " Aunt Simi told.

" And today he is married and that also without informing us, but Kritika what does your father do? " Aunt Simi asked. Hearing about her father tears build up in her eyes. She wanted to badly meet them. She control her tears and said.

" He is a government worker ". Aunt Simi looked at her and smile. She then start to stir vegetables and start to put spices in it. And Kritika just see it.

" Done, now Kritika beta go and call Shivani " Aunt Simi said. Kritika nodded and start to head upstairs. She start to looke where is their room. She start to open one by one.

Many of them were guest rooms. Mataji, this house is so big. I will surely get lost here. Finally she got the room and opened it. Shivani was sitting there in the bed.

" Kritika come in, what happened do you want anything ?" Shivani asked Kritika. " Uh no actually Aunt Simi was calling you down for lunch " Kritika said awkwardly.

" Oh I am coming you go " Kritika nodded her head and start to head down stairs. Ranbir and Aryan already gone office since they were having a meeting.

Thinking about it let's go there.

.........

Ranbir and Aryan both were sitting in the meeting room with some employees of the project and the other person who is actually here, is none other than Varun Malhotra, CEO of ' Creative '. One of the most popular Designing company. ' Creative ' is famous for all his works. Like : Fashion designing, Graphic designing , interior designing and Jewellery designing too.

" Hello Mr Malhotra, nice meeting you finally. " Ranbir spoke. " Mee too Mr Chaudhry, well may I ask why did you call me? " Varun asked. " I wanted to thank you for the designing our
New York's office interior. " Ranbir once again spoke.

" We want you to deal with us " Aryan spoke. " Ohh may I ask why? " Varun asked. " Maybe we need you in future so you can collaborate with us too " Ranbir spoke.

" Ohh for that I will sign the papers once you sent me that in my office " Varun spoke. " And I have too actually go for my other work so if you excuse me " Varun spoke one more time.

" Yeah you can Mr Malhotra " Ranbir said as he stood up and Shake hand with him. " Nice meeting you " Varun spoke. " Yeah mee too " Ranbir spoke.

And just like that Varun Malhotra left.
" That man has really a sharp mind " Aryan murmured. " Yeah it is now stand up. " As he said and dismissed othe employees.

Ranbir went in his office and start to read the file. But suddenly his mind diverted to Kritika. He can't believe that one day before he was bachelor and now he is married.

Like one time ago he doesn't wanted to marry and the now he is. But he doesn't regret it. He has just like strong feeling for Kritika. Is it love? He like the she looked at him. In the morning when she was flustreted. He likes that. Maybe he is falling really. And he can't come out now.

" No matter what I will not leave you Kritika " Ranbir murmured and again start to read file.

......

Here Kritika, Shivani and Aunt Simi were having lunch. Ranbir always tell aunt Simi to eat with them only. Kritika started to eat but she start to hiccup. Shivani passed her water and Aunt Simi patted Kritika's back.

" I think Ranbir is really thinking about you soo much Kritika. " Shivani stated. And Kritika just looked at her. Not understanding the meaning.

" Seriously you are no fun " Shivani said and again start to eat. Kritika just couldn't understand what she told so she just start to eat again.

_______________________________________

Hello so how's the update and let me tell you.

Varun Malhotra is none other then the main lead of my other book, whose first part is out. And
ofcourse and Indian romance soo go and chech out. The name is
Destiny. Soo goo and please check out and gave this much love only to Destiny too. Till then bye bye.