#26

Ranbir Chaudhry's p.o.v

Did I hear right? I looked up to meet my father's gaze. Mr Darshan Chaudhry. Our family's Head.

" Papa ? " I asked as I stood up and went towards him. " Ranbir, Aryan and Vivan how are you? My sons " He spoke as he hugged all of us. Let me tell you, he is old but he is still scary.

" Vivan, Arjun will come after two to three months from USA. " Sanjay Chaudhary, my uncle, Vivan and Jiya's father. " Oh okay bade papa " he said as he smiled.

" Did you forgot me you idiots " We looked at mom, Samira Chaudhry. " How can we forget you mom " Bhai said as he went towards mom. Muma's boy.

" Ranbir " mom's voice rang in my ears as I looked at her. " YOU IDIOT WHAT DO YOU THINK, WE ARE DUMB? YOU WILL MARRY AND I WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT "

Mom shouted as she came towards me and held my ear. " You idiot " " mom let go, it hurts " I said as I want to free my self from this torture. " Dad please tell mom " I said to dad. " I am not coming in between mother and son " Dad said and went towards sofa and sat there.

Finally she let go and I stand properly. My mom start to walk towards Kritika. Is she going to say something like every saas do in every serial.

And my mom spoke " She is beautiful! " . Wait? What? " Thank God you married a beautiful girl like her, otherwise your choice is bad as hell " Is she insulting me?

" Yes mom. You know that time when he bought his crush home, she was a total chudail " Aryan bhai said as he laughed.

" Are you insulting me? And that was long back okay? "

Third person p.o.v

Here Ranbir and Aryan were fighting. Shivani and Samira were laughing. And in between them Kritika was standing confused. Is it really a family or circus?

...........

It was already evening as Ranbir and Aryan decided to show office to Darshan. Shivani and Samira were laughing and chatting. As Vivan went to pick up Jiya as she was on a trip with college.

And Kritika was in her room, sorry in there room. But she was trying to change the sheets and curtains.

" This colour is not good, he have all white sheets only, is he even a human. Sometimes I think he is not. Sometimes he is like, caring and then boom, he is like snake. "

Kritika is actually cursing. But little did she know that the person that she is cursing is actually there only. Suddenly she heard noise like someone is clearing his throat. She looke at right to find Ranbir.

Standing there, leaning against the door. " Were you talking about me ? " Ranbir asked as he came in. Kritika just gulped and smiled at him nervously.

" N- nothing " She said as she closed the cupboard. And looked at him again. " Really ? " Ranbir asked as he walked towards her.

Kritika looked here and there not wanting to looked at him. " Tell me I am waiting " Ranbir said as he was already close to her.

Kritika was already in nervousness that she was not understanding what to do. " Ohh I wanted to a-ask you do you h-have any other bed s-sheets. " Kritika spoke.

Ranbir just stand there and lowered his head, to match Kritika's eyes. Because already Ranbir is tall then her. " No, because I like white sheets " Ranbir said as he moved more close to Kritika. She looked here and there.

" Oh w-why did you came? " She said as she looked up at ceiling. " Can't I come to my house? " He said and raise his eyebrow. " I-I mean at this time because you always come l-late "

" I wanted to change my clothes " Ranbir said as Kritika looked at her shirt that was actually stained with coffee. " Oo " Kritika said. 2 minute passed but none said a word.

" Don't you want to change " Kritika said as Ranbir looked at her. " I can be here forever like this " Ranbir said as Kritika doesn't understand what he mean. " Huh? " " I can be here forever and watch you like this forever. I will never be bored to see you. To memorize you. To see how beautiful you are. "

Hearing his words Kritika can't think, what to say. He was looking at her like he really can see her forever.

Suddenly there was a knock. Kritika flinch as she looked towards the door to see Samira. " Ranbir I think you dad said to change not to stay forever there only " Samira said. As Ranbir get away from Kritika and turned to looked at Samira who was smiling in a teasing way.

" Yes mom I am coming " Ranbir said and went towards bathroom. As Kritika cleared her throat and spoke " I am g-going to kitchen " And she left.

" Your son is whipped " It was none other then Darshan. " O shut up my boy is in love " Samira said and smiled.

_______________________________________

I can't update because,
I was having exam.
Now you would say exam? It will be online only. But no it was freaking offline. I was like what the freaking hell. And first exam was MATHS. Like seriously maths. I doesn't even know which ch is in maths. But now exam are over so no worry. ( Paper were bad only )

And HAPPY HOLI READERS. MAY YOUR LIFE FILL WITH COLORS. AND THERE WILL BE SOMEONE SPECIAL WHO WILL COME IN YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE FOR EVERY PERSON.

AND IF YOU LIKE THE CH PLEASE VOTE.

❤️