#16

_______________________________________

Third person p.o.v

Kritika slowly open her eyes only to see she was tie on a chair. She try to move but nothing. She looked around and it was all black. It was a basement.

She tried to move but still nothing. Why Everything happens to me only. She looked up and then down once again. Controlling her tears she looks around to find something but nothing.

Only darkness.

...........

" Boss we are here " " good now we are going to be in his mansion and tell half of them to be go from back door. Understand " Ranbir said on the phone.

They were already at the mansion. They started to walk without making any noise. As they were now very near to mansion.

Ranbir nodded to Vivan. Who came when one of the worker said that there is some problem. And he also knew that his Ranbir bhai is doing this for only Kritika.

Vivan just blink his eyes. As he start going towards the main gate. As the security saw them they were going to inform but they were shot. And no one knew , why? Because the gun has silencer.

Vivan nodded as they start to head towards the big door. Why is the hole front empty, according to research they gave highly security. Ranbir thought. As he told all of them to stop with his hand.

All stopped and looked at Ranbir. Thinking why does he told them to stop when the whole path is clear for them.

" All of you go towards the wall right now " No one understand why but do it anyway. As all of them gone there. And stand. Ranbir too.

" Bhai why do you - ' boom ' " Vivan stood there shocked. Ranbir just smirks. " Now let's go. "

There was bomb in center were they were standing. And according to Ranbir he knew must be something.

They walked towards the big door. As one of Ranbir's man opened it. They stepped in.

" Clever as always Ranbir Chaudhry, but welcome " the man in suit told. Ranbir just smirk " thank you but I think this time you would be in hell "

" Oh come on Ranbir , I was not knowing that a mafia and a big business man like you fall in love " Danil said.

Hearing that Ranbir looked at him like he is just gonna shoot him right now. " I already told you that the matter is between us. Not with my family. " Ranbir said.

" Now where is she " Ranbir said no more like demanded. Danil just smile, " maybe I have killed her? "

Hearing that Ranbir was gonna say but someone shoot from there group.
" Shoot NOW " Ranbir yelled. As it was said. All started to shoot and plus fight.

As a man of them came towards Ranbir to punch him. But was shooted. As Ranbir was still shooting to other men. He suddenly hear from his earpiece " sir we found miss Kritika in basement " His men which was on the other side said.

" Good I will be coming be there " Ranbir said. As he stopped throwing punch at the man and looked at him. " Bye " with that he threw that last punch on the man and he died.

He looked up and saw that Danil was aiming Vivan. He ran towards Danil and push him making Danil to stumble. As Ranbir threw punches on him.

" Today is your last day " As he said that he motion Vivan to shoot. And boom. He was dead and other also. Ranbir's man has few injury. As Ranbir too. He start to made his towards basement.

Ranbir approach basement and saw that Kritika was tie in the chair. He came towards her as he came and stand infront of her. Kritika looked up to him. Ranbir put both of his hands on her both cheeks and examine her face.

And there was nothing. Ranbir internally sigh. He just stand there not doing any thing. He spoke after silence " All of you out NOW " All quickly got out not even asking. Vivan too.

Kritika just sat there. Ranbir just sign and put both of his hand on the two side of the chair. Kritika just looked up at him. Ranbir lean closer to her face.

" Why did you ran away? " Ranbir's voice came deep. Kritika just looked away. Ranbir looked at her and once again said " Kritika I am asking you "

His words maybe hard but his voice was soft. " I - I wanted to go home " Kritika spoke stuttering. Ranbir just looked at her. He backed from her and untie her.

Kritika was examining every move of Ranbir. As she was untie she was going to stand up. But he carried her up. " W-what? "

Ranbir start to walk taking Kritika in bridal. Kritika started to wiggle wanted to let go from his hold. " Do you really want to do this after doing all this? " Ranbir asked. Kritika just looked at him. " No na so just be quite " Ranbir said.

He start to head out of basement. As he got out all of hid men's eyes were shot open. Like literally there boss carrying a girl. Out. That also in bridal style.

Kritika just close her eyes. They gone out of mansion. Ranbir motion one of his men to open car's door. As he open pessenger seat Ranbir put Kritika in that and close the door.

Ranbir looked at vivan who has actually some dark circles around his eyes. Not because of work but because of Jiya. Jiya was at her friend's house but after that Ranbir told Vivan to take Jiya at his apartment.

Vivan has his apartment just incase if he wanted to use in emergency. And because of that Vivan can't really sleep because of Jiya's always talking and bickering.

" Vivan tell police commissioner that there was an shot at there mansion " Ranbir said. Vivan nodded his head.
Then Ranbir start to head towards driving seat.

And soon they drove off. Vivan just sigh. " I don't know what will Ranbir bhai do for Kritika bhabhi. Omg it sounds amazing Kritika bhabhi. Wait I am fangirling like a tennage girl . Omg staying with Jiya I also become like that "
_______________________________________

Long ch for you.
And HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I know I am always late at wishing but yeah.
And vote if you like the ch.
And will meet soon byeeeeeeeeeee.