#28

Third person p. o. v

It was morning as whole Chaudhry Family were ready to go to Haveli. As time pass, After two hours they were there. Kritika was listening babling of Shivani. As she was pregnant, and her mood swing were terrible. She got to know this in just two weeks.

She was actually talking about the serial that she watched yesterday. And when they get there she doesn't even realize. All got out of car, Kritika looked around it and was in aww.

( Imagine it's day )

The Haveli was beautiful. As they start to move towards entrance and were welcome by two man. It was none other than Raj. Raj Verma. He was in his mid 40 as beside him his son was standing, Aman Verma. Who was 22 years old.

As Raj came towards Darshan and Slapped him. Kritika widened her eyes. There was silence for some minute. And suddenly both Raj and Darshan smile widely and hug each other.

" How are you my best friend? " Dharshan said as Raj nodded his head and spoke. " Good like always "Raj spoke as the let go of the hug as, Raj asked Samira how she was and does his best friend irritate her. To which she just smile.

Kritika was stunned, is this the way they welcome?. Aman came and hug Ranbir then Vivan. As they talked and all get inside the haveli as they were in the big living room. Kritika who was just observing all this, suddenly flinch, because of sudden scream.

" Jiyaaaaaa " A girl came and hug Jiya, and she hug her back. " Diyaaaaa " Jiya also scream and both start to jump, hugging eachother. Both of them stop and let to of the hug and smile widely. " How are you? " The girl named Diya asked.

" I am perfect how about you? " Jiya asked as she nodded and said I am good. Diya was daughter of Raj. Talking about him his eyes we're at Kritika as her face was unfamiliar to him. " Well I didn't get to ask who is that young lady? " Raj asked as he pointed at the direction of Kritika.

" Wife of Ranbir. " Darshan spoke as Raj was stunned. " When did he marry? " Raj asked as he looked at Ranbir who was busy on phone, as he get call from office.

" It's a big story " Darshan said as Raj nodded. " Okay let me take to your rooms. " Raj said as he told the maids to take them. As all men decided to sit in the living room and talk. Maid came as she start to take them to the room. " It is you room. " Maid said to Kritika as she nodded and get in the room.

Bags were already there. As she decided to fresh up after a long ride.

............

Kritika came out of bathroom wearing a
Yellow saree which was actually gifted by Samira. Mainly everything was picked by her only.

Kritika stood in front of mirror and started to comb her hairs

Kritika stood in front of mirror and started to comb her hairs. " It's hard to stand in saree. " Kritika mumble as she start to put her hairs in a ponytail. " Where is the rubber band " She spoke and start to search as she free her hairs from her hands.

As she was still searching suddenly Ranbir cane into the room as he wanted his laptop for a Important work. But his eyes fell on Kritika. His breath hitch seeing her in saree, that also for first time.

Wearing Sindor ( Vermillion) abd mangalsutra in hir neck. He remember after the marriage she didn't wear it. But seeing her like this was like........ Heart stop beating.  Mind froze.

Kritika turned around and actually get scared to see Ranbir out if no where. " D-do you want something? " She asked but in answer she got silence.

Kritika was not knowing what to say. She thinked to call him but she never call him by his name. What should I call him? Hey listen boy. No that is stupid. Then what?.

Finally she said, " Ranbir ji? " As that words left her mouth she regret it. Ranbir heard it and he like tha way she called him, Ranbir ji.

" Ah y-yes " Ranbir cleared his throat as he spoke. " You want something? " She asked " Yes, you " as he didn't realize the word left his mouth.

Kritika didn't understand as she asked again " What? " Ranbir looked at her as he shook his head " No nothing " As he said she nodded.

" You look beautiful in this saree " Ranbir said as kritika's cheeks heat up. " T - thank you " She said as Ranbir step towards her slowly. He was really close to her. " What? " .

Kritika asked but got shocked when Ranbir suddenly kiss her right cheek. Her eyes widened like soccer ball.

What is happening to my heart?
_________________________________________

If you like it then vote and sorry for that scene. I am dieing internally. From when I am like this?

But still vote

Till then

Byeeeeee