#25

Third person p.o.v

Ranbir slowly started to open his eyes. He felt someone's hand. He looked right to see Kritika, her face closer to him. As her hand was on his stomach.

He smiled looking at her. He never imagined that he will get married. But now he is here with his wife. He slowly start to stand not wanting her to wake up or else one more time she will end up on the floor.

He started to head towards bathroom for freshing up. Kritika started to toss and turn. As she wanted to get comfortable. She slowly open her eyes and close back. After good 20 minutes she one more time open her eyes and was going to stand up.

But she heard a click sound. She quickly closed her eyes. She doesn't want to end up like last time. Were Ranbir was naked. Correction Half naked.

She then heard shuffling as she still didn't open her eyes. " I know you are up, so open your eyes " Hearing that she immediately open her eyes only to be see Ranbir there full dress up.

He raised his eyebrows wanting to know why she was pretending to sleep. " I - I have to use washroom " sayingqq that she rushed into bathroom. Ranbir just shook his head and smile.

And then he remember he never smile in morning and was always grumpy. " What are you doing to me ? " Saying this he went near drawer to take the files and check them as it is important for today's morning.

Sometime later Ranbir hear " Listen " which was spoken by none other than Kritika who was still in bathroom. " Yes " He spoke as he look in the direction of bathroom.

" I don't have clothes . " Kritika said and waited fo Ranbir to give answer. " Wait I wil be right back " Ranbir said as he made his way out of the room.

He was soon standing infront of his Bhabhi and bhai's room. Ranbir knocked on tbe door and wait for it to open. And after few seconds it opened. Her Bhabhi was there standing rubbing her eyes.

" Ohh Ranbir say what you want? " Shivani asked. " Bhabhi I want you clothes, Kritika doesn't have that's why. " Ranbir said and scratch her hand at the back of his neck.

It was first time he has asked something to anyone, and that also for her wife. " Kritika doesn't have cloths? You should buy for her. Wait today only me, Kritika and Aunt Simi will go for shopping and DONT YOU SAY NO, and wait here I will bring some of mine. " Saying that Shivani disappeared in the room.

" God why Shivani bhabhi is overdramatic " Ranbir mumbled and stood there waiting for her. After a minute or so. Shivani came and handed clothes to Ranbir.

He thanked Shivani and return to the room. " I have kept the clothes on bed and I am going out " Saying loud so that Kritika could hear and then Ranbir went out of the room.

Slowly Kritika came out of bathroom and take the clothes for wear.

..........

Ranbir came to table for breakfast, and saw Aryan there only scrolling through social media. " Good morning bhai " Ranbir spoke and sat next to him. " Good morning " Aryan said and looked at him.

" Ranbir today there is the meeting of new company CEO, who has started his business now only. " Aryan said. " Ohh we will see it " Ranbir said and and looked around table for breakfast. But there was only table.

" Bhai where is breakfast? " Ranbir asked and confusion was visible on his face. " Today onwards your bhabhi has given a new rule, that everyone will eat together " Aryan spoke and smile at his wife's new rule.

" Whipped " Ranbir mumbled. " You will also go through this soo shut up " Aryan said. After five minutes Ranbir hear footsteps and looked at front to find Shivani and His wife , Kritika. As they came, Shivani told Kritika to sit and she also sat. As aunt Simi came with breakfast.

" Thank God you came bhabhi or else I would die only " It was none other than Vivan. " What are you doing here? " Ranbir asked. " Ranbir bhai I am here from start, you only didn't saw me " Vivan said.

" Whatever " Ranbir mumbled and looked forward to meet with Kritika's gaze. Ranbir raise his eyebrows, asking her what. And in answer she quickly looked away.

Soon everyone started eating. Enjoying the food. Suddenly a voice came up. " Eating without us? " Aryan choke on his water , that he was drinking. " Oh no " Vivan said. " It is Dad " Aryan mumbled with horrific expression.

_______________________________________

We have completed 25 ch, do you believe it? And thanks to all readers. Like really thank you. For voting, for seeing.

When I started this story, I thinked it will not be viewed. But you proved me wrong. Like really a really really big one thank you.

And if you like it then vote.
Till then
Byeeeeeeeeeee.