Epilogue

#Moment1

It was after that night. You know how in movies when the both main characters finally become one and the very next day they both wake up in each others arms, staring at each other with love.

This didn't happened, cause Kritika was too awkward to even make eye contact. She knew she wanted it. But still it was new for her. Kritika was the one who woke up early and freshen up.

She was in the kitchen after that, making breakfast. Right when it was time for eating. She didn't want to go. She didn't wanted to face Ranbir. Not after yesterday.

But kal nai toh aj, aj nai toh abhi. And that it saying herself you can do it, you can do it she went towards dinning Hall. Clearly avoiding him.

And there he was dumbfounded. Not knowing why is she behaving like that. Like ge have seen everything and now there us nothing to be awkward of. He was still trying to make eye contact but Kritika just avoided it.

They both were sitting facing each other. Ranbir trying to make eye contact and here Kritika trying not to meet his eyes. Other also felt the tension. Samaira was with Shivani where as Arya, Ranbir, Vivan and Kritka were on the table.

Vivan was just smirking looking at both of them. Clearly knowing what happened yesterday between them. Nope he didn't hear any sound. Because there was a hickey on Kritika's neck and it was clearly visible from his veiw.

Ranbir looked at him, raising his eyebrows to ask what's wrong. Vivan continue to smirked, as Aryan knew what Vivan meant as he threw a spoon at him that hit directly on his forehead.

" Stop and eat " He said as he just glared at Vivan. Aryan knew there was something up in Vivan's mind after he came back from that small clinic.

He just hope that Vivan doesn't so anything stupid. He knows that both Ranbir and Vivan are smart and mature. Even is Ranbir is not that much, but Vivan is surely mature.

Kritka who knew nothing what was happening and was eating without any concern. She looked up to see Ranbir looking at her already.

Why can't he stop staring. " I will go and clean the dishes " She said as she walked inside kitchen. Ranbir who stood up and also went after her.

Aryan just sigh as he look at Vivan, who was also looking in the direction where Ranbir and went.

" When will my Angel and me will be like this " Vivan spoke as Aryan just hit him in the back of his head. " Stop saying nonsense " Aryan said as he stood up and went towards his son and wife. 

" No one understand me in this world " Vivan mumbled as he pouted his lips.

Kritika was washing the dishes when she felt a presence behind her. " Maa is that- "

She turned around when she felt a hand on her waist. " W-what are you doing ? " She asked as Ranbir just chuckled.

" What? " She said as Ranbir was just looking at her. " Why are you ignoring me? " He said as Kritika moved her eyes here and there. " Kisne bola? Mein to kisi ko bhi ignore nai kar rahi hu " She said as Ranbir raised his eyebrows.

" Acha? "

" Haa "

Ranbir just lean more close to her, as she just looked at him, not knowing what he is upto. His hand moved from her waist to her back, making shiver ran down her spinse. .

" Yaa- " Kritika stopped in between when Ranbir's hand move towards her collarbone.

" Ranbir, someone will come, stop " She said as Ranbir just smirked at her. He leaned more closer towards her ear.