•| Chapter 7 |•

F/n's POV

"I-I'm so s-sorry..."

Time had passed swiftly, Dacian continued to restrain me throughout our journey back, finally arriving back at the house where everything started. The blood had been cleaned out. Only the essential sets of furniture had been restored to their previous resting places, however everything else was still spiraled randomly across the floor.

"stand over there."

He strolled away, releasing his grasp around my wrist. I watched in the corner of my eyes, his shadowy figure that casted along the cracks in the floor boards. My whole body had begun shivering. The creak of the cabinet door opened and close followed by the chiming of glass bottles contacting against each other, he placed one bottle on the table with a small 'phud' continueing to stalk over to me, holding te other bottle by his side. My bottom lip trembled as tears rapidly rolled down my cheeks, tucking my chin into the collar of my shirt. Squeezing my eyes shut, foreshadowing the impact.

The ground was cold, opening flesh wounds burned as the bourbon liquid mixed into the sharpened cuts. My head felt dizzy and pained, "You really messed up this time sweetheart." Dacian murmured smiling to himself as he made his way to the table picking up and drinking the second bottle. He laughed "You were given a second chance, and of course, you somehow messed that up. nobody wants you, you're lucky that I'm even here." It's true... Am I really that bad of a person? I barely spent less than a week with Erwin and he got rid of me without a second thought... Did I do something wrong? I don't understand! I try to do everything and nothing works!

"I-I didn't mean to..." I whimpered into the floor sniffling to myself, I closed my eyes, thinking of my mother and her smile. whenever Dacian would get mad at us she would tell me that everything was alright, I believed her... why should I not? she was there for me. She tried to give me everything I wanted...

I want my mom...

"You hate me, don't you? I bet that your wanting me to drop dead right now." He gulped down his alcohol. nudging my state on the floor with his foot. "The hatreds probably coiling around inside your thick head." He chuckled flatly, turning on his heel pasting back and forth in front of me.

"N-no! T-t-that's not true!" I looked up desperately at him, his face panning back down to me, staring into his brutal eyes. "I don't want anyone t-to get hurt!" He wiped the corner of his mouth, dropping the empty bottle near my head, shattering to pieces.

"You fucking bitch. Didn't your mother teach you not to lie? or were you just glad to have some fucking attention?" he shouted which made me cry harder, he pushed on my leg with the heel of his boot. "funny, how the one person who actually gave a fuck about you died. All because of little old you. Are you sure you don't want anyone to get hurt?" I felt his hand grip around my neck, dragging my figure to his eye-level.