Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)

Start from the beginning

"If you can win, bastard." YuChang answers after toppling Si Hu down on the floor. Now it's him on top of Si Hu. He sits on top of Si Hu while holding Si Hu's hand on the floor and ravages Si Hu's body. He licks and bites Si Hu's neck and did not forget his ears after giving a lick on the lobe.

When Si Hu's hand escaped from YuChang's grip, he instantly picks YuChang's body and put him on the couch.

"No!! Please spare me Si Hu. Enghh!!" YuChang pleads after getting defeated on the couch with Si Hu's hand inside of his pants caressing his family treasure while the other hand holding his hands. Si Hu licks his armpits and bites his nips. They are in a total mess.

"Now... are you willing to surrender yourself to me?" Si Hu asks.

"You're just like your boss. You will not accept defeat." YuChang replied.

"And you're just like your boss too.. You're hot YuChang." Si Hu giggles on the thought of topping YuChang. "Can I top you now?"

YuChang nods. "Just make sure to go easy on me."

"I promise my sweet YuChang."

After several seconds, they are both naked on the couch with YuChang's legs spread apart. Si Hu starts by applying lube on YuChang's hole and played it with his fingers.

"ohhh!!" YuChang moans while Si Hu's finger is exploring his inside.

Si Hu now positioned his body just right in front of the pink hole where his long standing cucumber is ready enter the world of pleasure. He put both of YuChang's legs on his shoulder while he starts to enter him.

"Arghh!! Si Hu slowly please Arghh!!"

"Ohhh!! Yeahh!! Ohhh!! Relax my sweet so you won't get hurt. Ohhh!!"

"Aww!! F*ck!!" YuChang screams when he felt Si Hu's intrusion made it successful inside him. "Hoooh!! Argh! Argh!! ARghhh!!"

"Ohhh!! Arghh!!"

Their moans filled the air. Si Hu changed YuChang's position with YuChang kneeling on the couch and his upper body leaning on the back of the couch while Si Hu position's himself at the back.

"Argh!! Argh!! Argh!!" YuChang cries of pleasure in every penetration.

"Ohhh!! I never felt like this before YuChang." Si Hu utters while he f*cks YuChang. When he felt that he's about to explode he change their position again. He make YuChang sit on top of him while he is sitting on the couch.

YuChang moves up and down on Si Hu's c*ck while he holds on Si Hu's shoulder for support. "Arghhh! Arghh!! Arghh!!" He moans louder when Si Hu holds his waist and starts to f*ck him in that position. "Argh! Argh! Argh!" He moans in this exhilarating ride of his.

Then Si Hu lay his back on the couch and penetrates him again non-stop with Si Hu kneeling between his legs. "Ohhh! Yeahh!! YuChang you're f*cking good! Ohhh!!"

"Wait... Argh! Argh! ARghHHH!! I'm cumming Arghhh!!!" YuChang explodes his load in his body.

A spurt also reaches his chest, which Si Hu tried to pick with his finger and put it on YuChang's lips. "F*ck! So Hot! Ohhh!! Yeah!!" He continues his penetration. "ARGHHH!! I'm cumming too.. Argh!!!! ARGh!HHH!!!"

"Noooo!!! F*ck you! Si Hu!!! ARghh!!" YuChang curses as he feels the explosion inside his body.

"ahhhh!! Yeahh!! Why??"

"I hate you!! Why did you let it burst inside of me?" F*ck you!!"

"Stop it babe... we're done already. Unless you want it again." Si Hu warns YuChang.

"Then take that off of my body." Telling Si Hu to take his c*ck out but... "ARghhh!! Sh*t! F*ck you!! F*ck you! Arghh!!" he curses and moans when Si Hu starts to thrusts inside of him again.

With a smooth flow inside of YuChang's body with the help of his own liquid, Si Hu starts to thrusts inside of YuChang again. "Ohhh!! Yeah!! You're f*cking hot YuChang..!! Ohhh!! Yeahh!!" He continue penetrating.

"Argh!!! F*ck you Si Hu!! ArghHHHH!!!

"ARGHHHHH!!!"

They both explode at the same time, and for the second time, Si Hu explodes his liquid inside of YuChang again.

They lay their tired bodies intact on top of the couch. Si Hu kisses his cheeks then bring him inside the bathroom and cleaned their bodies together in the bathtub. 

***************

***************

:Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.