Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)

Start from the beginning

"ehmm.. you will regret saying yes tonight." Gu Hai ravages Yinzi's neck and shoulder while also biting and licking his ears. "You have to pay for the years you we did not make it. Ehmmm.."

"enggh!" Yinzi moans as he tries to stop Gu Hai from dominating him but he ended up lying on the bed with his legs spread apart while Gu Hai plays little Yinzi with his tongue. "anggh!!" Yinzi whimpers as Gu Hai tried to lick the tip of his d*ck.

Gu Hai bobs up and down with little Yinzi his mouth. "I miss this lolly... lrrp" Gu Hai slurps. His tongue then licks Yinzi's balls and sucks them.

"Sh*t!! Arghhhh!! F*ck! Gu Hai!!" Yinzi curses every time Gu Hai sucks him deep and every time all tastes his balls.

"I miss this too.."

"Wait.. arghh! SH*T!!!" Yinzi moans loud when he felt Gu Hai's fingers in this hole. "Slowly please..."

"ohmm!! I love it baobei..." Gu Hai licks his hole. "It just means no one came here except from me." Then he licks his hole again while his finger thrusts inside.

"enghhh!!! Babe argh!!" moans coming from Yinzi starts to fill the air.

Gu Hai went up and kisses his lips again. "I love you baobei... I miss you."

"I miss you too babe... I love you."

They exchange I love you in-between kisses. Gu Hai leads Yinzi hands into his chest then down to his proud little Gu Hai. "Yinzi... Can you do it again?"

Bai LouYin nods and waited for Gu Hai to move his lower body in front of his face as he is still on the bed. When Gu Hai's proud member reach Yinzi's face, Yinzi took into his hand and strokes it before he starts licking and sucking it.

"Arghhh!! Baobei... enghh!!" Gu Hai whimpers when he felt Yinzi's wet tongue in his c*ck. "Sh*t baobei!!" He moans as Yinzi bobs on. "Argh!! Argh!! Argh!!" Gu Hai moans as he thrusts his angry snake on Yinzi's mouth which the latter gladly accepts.

"ARGHH!! F****CK!!!" Gu Hai moans and curses when suddenly Yinzi holds his hips closer to his face and suck him deep. "Sh*t! Sh*t! Argh!! Baobei!! Argh!!!"

"Did you like it?" Yinzi asks looking up at Gu Hai while licking Gu Hai's.

Gu Hai looks down at Yinzi with a satisfied face. "I love it baobei." He move down to face Yinzi and kisses him again.

Then... "Wait!! Where are you going?" Bai LouYin asks Gu Hai who is running out of the bed.

"Just wait baobei. I'll be back in a second."

After a few seconds Gu Hai is back with a bottle of V lotion.

"Hahaha!! I thought you're gonna leave me like that." Yinzi says.

"No.. I won't go. Who am I to leave you in the middle of our welcome party. Can I start again?"

Again, Bai LouYin nods as he already had a hint of what's going to happen next. "ehmm.." he whimpers as he felt the lotion being applied in his hole with his legs spread apart.

Then Gu Hai put and ample amount of the lotion in his treasure. "Just relax baobei." Then he points his d*ck in front of Yinzi's hole. "Ehmm.." he whimpers as he tries to put it in.

"Arghh!! Slowly babe... arghh!!" Yinzi cries as Gu Hai's member is making its way inside of him. "ARGHHH!!! Wait don't move.. Arghhh!!" He pleads for Gu Hai not to move inside of him as he tries to relax his body after an intrusion. "ARghh... wait..."

"anghhh!! Ok baobei... I'll make it slowly." Gu Hai moves slowly as he thrusts inside of Bai LouYin. "engghh!! Argh!! Argh!!" The warmness inside of Yinzi is making him insane.

"Arghhhh!! Gu Hai!! ARghh!!"

"Can I make it faster now baobei?" enghh!!"

"enghh!! Yes please..."

"Arghhhh!! Argh! Argh! Argh! Sh*t!! Argh! Huuuhh!!" Bai LouYin moans, curses and cries as he feel the switch of pain to pleasure.

"Argh!! Gu Hai!!"

Gu Hai changes their position where Yinzi is on top of him riding. "Arghh!! Baobei!! Argh!!" He guides Bai LouYin to thrusts his hole into his standing member.

"Arghh!! Arghh!! Arghhh!!" It is harder for Bai LouYin with this position as he is the one working. Then.... "Argh! Argh! Argh! ARghhh!!" It is because Gu Hai suspends his movement in the air as Gu Hai thrusts below him. They went like that for a couple of minutes switches from Yinzi moving his hips up and down then Gu Hai thrusting below him.

Another switch in position is when they are both lying sideways with Gu Hai behind holding one of Yinzi's leg in the air as he penetrates Bai LouYin non-stop.

"ARghh!! ARghhh!! ARghh!!" Their moans filled every empty space the bedroom. While Gu Hai kisses Yinzi's back Yinzi holds the quilt tight as he feels the euphoric feeling inside his body.

"Ehmmm. Enghh!" Back to their original position. Bai LouYin's back on the bed with his legs spread apart and Gu Hai positioned between his legs holding his feet.

"ARghh!!" moans in every thrusting as Gu Hai hits Yinzi's erotic spot. "Arghh!! Gu Hai!! Enghh!! Argh!!"

"F*ck!! Yinzi!! Argh!!"

"Argh! Argh! Sh*t! Argh!!"

They curse in between their moans every time Gu Hai's d*ck touches Yinzi's pleasure spot.

"ARghh!! ARghh!! Gu Hai!!"

Gu Hai put Yinzi legs down then he went to down to kiss Yinzi's lips. "Arghh!! Enghh!! Argh!" Moans escapes from their mouth as Gu Hai continues with his thrusting. "ARGHHH!! ARGHH!! ARGH!!" Their moans are becoming the loudest as both their bodies are sent to nirvana. "ARGHHH!!! ARGHHHH!!" They both explode reaching their climax at the same time. Bai LouYin can feel the rushing of hot liquid inside body and in every pulses of liquid his body quivers. "enghhh!!!" Gu Hai continue kissing Bai LouYin as they both finishes exploding theirs seeds. Bai LouYin's hot liquid scatters between their bodies while Gu Hai's starts to leak his hole with Gu Hai continually thrusting him.

*****The next morning*****

Gu Hai wakes up earlier than his lovely baobei. He smiles looking at the angelic face of Yinzi when he got interrupted by Bai LouYin's phone with a notification.

The notification in Yinzi's phone. "...YouQi sent a photo.."

***************

***************

:Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

:how's that update sweeties???