27

Y/n's POV

He let the rain hit him as he get wet.

"Hey..are you crazy? you're gonna have a fever!"I shouted so that he can hear me because the rain is getting heavier.

He suddenly glanced at me as he slowly pulled off his hoodie exposing his peach hair.

He must be crazy.. he's a weirdo..

I realized that as his hair gets wet it turns to....black.

"You're right..I am a weirdo.My hair turns black when it gets wet."He said as he looked away.

As his hair changed,I now realized something.

No way..is he...?

While the guy was still standing under the rain I tried to call him by the name of a person what I think is his name.

"H-Hong Joshua!"I called.

I was surprised when he slowly glanced at me.

The rain started to went away leaving small raindrops.

I was surprised from his sudden response.

"Ahn Y/n.." he said.

My heart started to pound in a fast pace and I felt joy in it.I ran through him and hugged him immediately.

"It is you!"

He stepped back a little because of the impact from my hug.

He hugged me back.

"I've been waiting for this moment to come..Y/n"he said between the hug.

Tears started to flow down my cheeks as we faced each other.

"I'm sorry it took me too long to recognize you.."I said as tears keep on flowing.They were tears of joy.

He held my waist as he pulled me in for a kiss.My hands were locked at the back of his neck as I kissed him back.
We didn't let the small raindrops bother us in that moment.

It was like, I was meeting a long time friend.Even though, we just met a moment ago.

What's awesome is, we already knew each other through our dreams.

We looked at each other as our foreheads met.
"I love you,Joshua.."
"I love you more..Y/n."

We both smiled and kissed each other again.

-End-