17

Y/n's POV

I hugged him tightly because I can't look at him slowly fading.

"No..*sobs* I love you.."I said spilling what I'm feeling.

He gave a weak smile as he's about to  fade completely.

"I've been always loving you since then.."he said as his tears scrolled down.

This is all my fault.
If only I could bring back time and do what it has to take just to never forget him.

My heart is really aching so much that I might die in that pain even though it's just emotionally.
It's really too late.

He's about to fade and will never come back, forever.

"I'm sorry that I took too long to say this to you but..I really,really love you Joshua..So please don't leave me.."

I said while tears are endlessly scrolling down.

"I'll always be with you and you'll always be h-here.."he said as his hand ran through his chest where his heart is.

"I love you..Y/n.."

And then..

That was it..

His last words..

"No!! Joshua!!"

I can't control my emotion.I can't stop my tears from falling as the one I love has faded and will never return.

The parking lot was filled with my cries.I feel so lonely.

My heart is aching so much.

~~~

"Joshua!!"
I suddenly woke up in my bed as I shout that name.

"What the-.."

It was all just a dream?!

A long sad dream.I realized that my tears are really falling.I can feel my heart aching.I'm all sweaty,my eyes are filled with tears and now panting because of what happened in my dream.

"Who's Joshua?.."I asked to myself as I remembered that name from my dream.