23

Y/n's POV

To be honest,I do have feelings for Mingyu ever since we met but I think  he just only see me as a friend.

"Sana..are you sure about this?"
I asked because I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do.

"Yeah trust me, I've seen lots of scenarios from the movies like this!"She explained.I just shook my head as I giggled.

As we saw Mingyu standing in front of the library Sana stopped at the corner.She looked at me and said,

"Go on.."

"Are you sure about this?what if-"
"Ugh!no more what ifs Y/n, just face him and tell him that you felt the same way."she said.

What the heck Sana why are you doing this to me!

"Go on!" she suddenly pushed me towards Mingyu as he noticed my presence.

I glanced at Sana who's now walking away.

"Enjoy your moment guys!Gonna keep going now!"she shouted as she waved goodbye.

I glanced at Mingyu who's in front of me.

"What is she talking about? Mingyu asked.
"Uhh- just don't mind her ^^" I replied as I scratched my head and smiled awkwardly.

"So what exactly are you gonna say to me?"I asked as I wait for his response.

Are you gonna confess to me, Mingyu?

"Hmm..Y/n..I.."

Is this really it?!does he have the same feeling as mine?!

"I just wanna let you know that I-"
I didn't let him finished.

"I like you too!"I said as I faced him and look directly into his eyes.As the moment was flowing.. suddenly..

"What?I was gonna say that the girl I was courting finally agreed to be my girlfriend."he explained as a chuckle follows.