Thoughts of a nameless soul (1)

I don't recall my name or if I have a family. What I know is that I am now dead and I am happy with that bit of knowledge. It is a reminder that, once upon a time, I was alive. I am sure I had a life. Fulfilling or not, life in itself is a blessing.

I was approached by a faceless figure and sent to this universe, the vampire diaries' world. How do I know all of this? I don't. It feels like these bits of information were planted in my head. I unconsciously know that this is a fictional setting with fictional characters. I also know that Katherine is the villain here. I see it all in my head: the plot, the problems, the stupid choices that lead to many characters' unnecessary death and most of all, the ending. I was overwhelmed when I got here, yes. But, I automatically adapted, as if I was programmed to do so.

My feelings do not matter. My reluctance to participate in future significant events does not matter.

What matters is that I am here with a mission. An aim.

To change Katherine Pierce's ending.
To give her the opportunity to make different choices, even though she is unaware of this. She becomes me, and I become her.

We are one, and now we share the same fate. This is incentive enough to push me, to make me change what needs changing.

                 ~thoughts of a forgotten girl