Chapter 26: Scars

Start from the beginning

"N-no... I don't w-want it-"

"Drink it."

To his horror, Izuku found himself taking a step forward, closer to that bleeding wrist. The smell is intoxicated and the hunger is driving him mad. He want to drink blood but he know that he can't. Take one drop of it and it's all over for him. But there's a free meal in front of him and he- oh god no, he can't do this. He need to get away and... and...

Izuku gulped and open his mouth, inching forward to take a sip of that blood.

"If you wish to remain this way then you might want to avoid drinking the blood of another vampire at all cost, especially your sire."

"If you were to drink your sire's blood, the 'bond' between the two of you will be complete and you won't be able to go against your sire's order no matter what."

Shinso's words echoes inside Izuku's mind as a warning and a wakeup call.

Widening his eyes in shock, Izuku shut his mouth and recoil from the blood. That was close, really close! If he didn't remember Shinso's words, it would be too late for him to turn back!

"Tch, you sure like to make things difficult." Shigaraki said with an annoyed tone. Just when he was about to grab Izuku and force him to drink his blood, his ear picks up a loud running footsteps that's heading towards them.

"Get your filthy ass away from him!!" Katsuki shouted angrily. A while ago, he was buying some bread when he suddenly has a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Izuku. And his guts feeling was fucking right! That fucking nerd is in trouble again! And this time it was with another vampire. Izuku should be able to fight off another vampire but he's just standing there, too shaken to move. Which goes to shows Katsuki that something is wrong here.

"Kacchan..." Izuku muttered softly. He was happy to see Katsuki but this is a really bad situation. Izuku doesn't exactly know why but he knew that it was impossible for them to win again his sire.

"So they made the infamous hunter your 'keeper' huh..." Shigaraki trilled off with a grin. His fledgling must have senses that he's planning something but that's okay. It's not like this brat knows what's on his mind. While it's a shame to leave without bringing his fledgling back with him, this is fine with him too. After all, they will meet again very soon.

"Guess I'll let you play with those hunters for a while longer, Midoriya Izuku." Shigaraki said as he turn around on his heel, waving goodbye at his fledgling and the hunter. A black mist appear and Shigaraki steps into it, disappearing from their view as he left the last message to them. "Let's meet again on the night when the blood moon rise."

Knowing what the older vampire means by that, Katsuki tensed up. Izuku may not know a single thing about the 'blood moon' but Katsuki knows. It was the day where every vampires became extremely aggressive and bloodthirsty. Whether it will affect an 'incomplete' vampire like Izuku or not, Katsuki doesn't has the answer to that question. Although it would certainly be wonderful if Izuku was unaffected by it.

Now that the enemy is gone, Katsuki walk over to Izuku. Before he can say or do anything, Izuku's legs gives up on him and he kneel down on the ground.

"Oi Deku, you alright?" Katsuki asked as he kneel down beside Izuku.

"K-Kacchan... t-that vampire..."

"Did that fucker did something to you?"

"No, he didn't... well, he a-almost did s-something and I-I..."

"What is it? Say it, Deku!"

Staring at Katsuki with teary eyes, Izuku said in a soft trembling voice, "He ordered me to drink his blood."