Chapter 4: Intertwine and connecting

Katsuki wanted to punch a wall to vent his anger.

Those around him are always in danger because of those damn vampires and there's no end to it. Izuku doesn't know it as he believed that their parents died in an accident. But Katsuki know the truth to that so-called 'accident'.

Their parents was murdered by a pure blooded vampire and Katsuki keep it a secret from Izuku. The nerd doesn't need to know how brutally their parents was killed. The reason why Katsuki choose to become a vampire hunter is because he wanted to hunt down and kill that monster for murdering Izuku's mother and his parents. At the same time, he can also get rid of the other vampires so that this town can become a safer place for Izuku to live. He'd never admit it out loud but he does care for that stupid nerd!

At the beginning, the training to become a hunter was harsh and difficult to many newly joined members but Katsuki manage to pull through it. He also did his best to keep his distance from everyone near him so that they will be safe from those monsters, since there are some of those sickening assholes that go after those who are close and dear to the vampire hunters.

Katsuki thought that he's protecting those around him and yet he failed at it! Not only Izuku was attacked by a vampire, he even turned into one of them! For what reason did Katsuki go through all those hardship for?

Where the fuck is he when Izuku's in danger and needed someone to save him the most?!

He can never forgive himself for failing at his job to protect Izuku. Katsuki'll never forgive the vampire the attacked Izuku and messing up his peaceful life. Now that they are in this situation, they will need to find a solution for it.

To ensure that Izuku won't be able to hear their conversion clearly, both Katsuki and Kirishima decided to went down to the first floor.

As they are making their way down, Katsuki hasn't said a single word and Kirishima can tell that the blond must be thinking about something deeply. Once they finally reach the first floor, Katsuki finally spoke with his back still facing Kirishima.

"I'll be taking Deku with me."

"Huh? Are you serious, Bakugou? The higher ups won't allow you to do this! They will definitely order us to kill Midoriya!"

"They won't order us as long as they didn't know that Deku exist."

"So you're saying that we're going to give them a false report while hiding Midoriya from them?!"

There was a few seconds of silent. Then, Katsuki finally turn around to face Kirishima with a serious and determined expression.

"Yeah." Katsuki admitted.

"That's worse than breaking the rule! If the higher ups found out about this, we'll be-"

"I fucking know that. However, there's no need for you to be involved in what I'm going to do. You can report to them that we got separated and you never run into any vampire. That way, you won't get caught up in my mess."

Kirishima widen his eyes in shock. Bringing a vampire home instead of killing them right away is already going against the rule. On top of that, Katsuki want to give a false report? Kirishima couldn't believe that Katsuki of all people, would want to do something like this.

Not to mention that ever since they started this conversion, Katsuki has never yelled. The blond is serious about taking Izuku home with him and he's serious about giving the false report too. Kirishima hasn't known Izuku for long but he can tell that the green haired boy is a sweet and kind hearted person. Killing vampires is their job and to be honest, Kirishima doesn't want to take Izuku's life.