Chapter 10: Fragment of the past

A/N: You might probably be confused but the first half is actually a flashback. I tried to censored as much gore as I can so I hope it turns out alright.

~~~

It happened on the night when Katsuki was alone in his house...

On that day, his parents went out to do some shopping with Izuku's mother until it was very late. He send a text message to his mother to ask her when is she going to come back and she replied that they are done shopping and will be back soon.

But that was 3 hours ago.

It shouldn't take them that long to come back from the shopping mall. If they are going to be late, Mitsuki would have send another message to inform him. Unable to wait anymore, Katsuki decided to went out to look for them himself. He has been to the mall with his parents before so he remember which road they will be taking. If he walk down the same road, he should be able to spot his father's car.

He won't admit it but he's really worried. He got a really bad feeling about this and he wanted to get rid of it. Which is why he's going to find his parents and make sure that they are safe with his own eyes.

Putting on his shoes, Katsuki quickly left the house.

Looking up at the dark sky where the moon and stars are nowhere to be seen, Katsuki sighed and begin to make his way to the main road, hoping to be able to find his parents.

The road is empty, not a single person can be found driving their car or bike. It was also eerie quiet, almost like Katsuki's the only person left in this world.

He doesn't know how long he has been walking but when he finally saw something ahead of him, a small of him wished that he never left the house while another part of him wished that he should have stop his parents from going out at all cost.

A few meters away from him, is his father's car.

He doesn't know what exactly happened but the car has ran into the crash barrier. The front of the car is badly dented and the window are broken. And standing on top of the car is a woman with long black hair and red highlights on the left side of her hair.

If it wasn't for the streetlamps, Katsuki wouldn't be able to see that face of that woman clearly, as well as what she's holding in her hand.

Katsuki widen his eyes when he saw what the woman is holding in her bloody hands. In her left hand, she has a human's heart. And in her right hand, she has two eyeball. One red and one green.

He's not an idiot. He wanted to deny that what he's looking at right now isn't real. He wanted to believe that this is just nightmare. But deep inside his heart, he knew that all of this is real and he's not dreaming.

From the broken windows, he can see that the inside of the car is stained with a lot of blood and the people inside... or rather, the dead bodies of his parents and Izuku's mother. There's a deep gash across their neck and the blood is still pouring out slowly. The most sickening part is that there is a deep hole in his father's chest. And his mother... one of her eyes is missing. Same goes for Izuku's mother.

Most people would probably vomit on the spot, scream or run for their lives if they were to come across such gruesome scene. But Katsuki's different from those type of people. What he felt isn't fear but sadness, anger and a deep hate for the monster in front of him.

The woman noticed Katsuki and turn her gaze towards him, staring at him with those blood red eyes and slitted pupils. Then, she ginned at him, showing off her long fangs.