Chapter 25: End of first mission, beginning of a storm

Getting up to her feet, Kayama loaded her gun. Honestly, if Izuku wasn't with her today, she might probably become badly hurt or worse, a meal for this 'Abnormal' vampire.

"Sensei!"

Turning towards Todoroki, Kayama easily caught the silver whip he threw at her. With her main weapon with her, she'd feel more at ease. Rather than knife and guns, she prefer to use whip instead. Shifting her attention back to the vampire, she warned, "Do not let his shadow capture or touch you. It can easily tear you into pieces."

Ryo pointed his finger at each and every single one of the hunters (including Izuku) as he counted the number of enemies he's facing. "One... two... three... four... too many people. This might be bad. But... if I don't try, I'm going to get scolded..."

Katsuki reach for the stun grenades inside his back pocket. He cannot confirm that this will work on the vampire's ability but it's worth a try. Noticing some movement beneath him, Katsuki turn his gaze down and saw shadow-like hands rising up from his own shadow.

"Tch! Close your eyes, fucking extras!" Katsuki shouted as he pull out one stun grenade. He only brings two with him today so he'd need to use them wisely.

Ryo shield his eyes from the bright light that was caused by the stun grenade. The light hurts his eyes and it manage to erase the shadow hands from capturing his target. When the light faded and he reopen his eyes, gunshots was heard and he was shot right in the stomach, left shoulder and right leg. It hurts... it hurts a lot. But Ryo manage to call out the hands from his own shadow and caught the rest of the bullets. He doesn't know which hunter is the one who shot him but right now, in his eyes... all of them are mean and terrible humans that deserve to die.

"You guys are bad and mean... I won't forgive you..." Ryo muttered under his breath. Then, he suddenly glare at the hunters and start to scream at them. "I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! I ABSOLUTELY WON'T FORGIVE YOU!"

Seeing the sudden changes in the vampire's attitude, Katsuki internally cursed. 'Abnormal' really are a fucking pain in the ass. They can go from moody to smiling and then to fucking pissed. Their personality, behavior and speech patten is all over the place and they are all fucking nuts in the head!

Maybe it's because Ryo is now pissed, he manage to summon more shadow hands this time and before Katsuki knew it, someone tackle him to the side just in time to avoid those hands.

Now lying on the ground, Katsuki tilted his head a little and saw Izuku on top of him. There's blood on his face but the wounds has stopped bleeding. And in Izuku's mouth... he's biting onto a half-eaten candy bar.

"Arr yu all raght, Kahan?"

"Finish eating before you speak, damn nerd! I can't tell what the fuck you're saying! And get the fuck off me!"

Noticing that their current position isn't very 'acceptable', Izuku quickly got off the blond with a faint blush on his face. He chew the remaining of the candy bar and swallow it. Lowing his head, Izuku muttered a soft 'Sorry Kacchan'.

Angry at the fact that Izuku keep getting in his way every time he almost kill someone, Ryo was about to attack the fledgling vampire next when something warp around his right wrist and pull him backwards with a powerful yank. Turning around, Ryo saw he's just a feet away from the female hunter. It was her whip that was wrapped around his wrist. And in her other hand... is her gun, pointing right at his forehead.

Ryo tilted his head to the side just in time to avoid the bullet. Using his ability, the hands shot up from his shadow, attempting to grab the human and tear her into pieces. He widen his eyes in surprise when the female hunter pointed her gun at the sky and pull the trigger.